Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

slaWter said:
gaming1xw.jpg

What's that sound box sitting vertical next to the LCD?
 
I finally got the lcd arm from ergoindemand.com (model 25-KCB-110B). This thing is f'ing amazing!
Check out my setup now!
182200337_3447fef060.jpg
 
Seraph said:
I finally got the lcd arm from ergoindemand.com (model 25-KCB-110B). This thing is f'ing amazing!
Check out my setup now!
182200337_3447fef060.jpg
Are those Anthony Gallo Acoustics Reference 3 speakers? I remember seeing them in a thread in another forum a year ago and thought they looked cool. But the price tag was pretty crazy, although I can't seem to find the price online anymore (guess I'm not looking hard enough, heh)
 
^^must be making a million a yr with those speakers....... droolage!

then the setup would flip you off the chair..... damn!
 
yeah, they are gallo reference 3s. You can check them out at www.roundsound.com

I'll concede that they are expensive, although considered low-to-mid range for audiophile-level speakers. :) I managed to pick them up slightly used on audiogon for $1700, which was a steal. I definitely enjoy them.
 
Seraph said:
yeah, they are gallo reference 3s. You can check them out at www.roundsound.com

I'll concede that they are expensive, although considered low-to-mid range for audiophile-level speakers. :) I managed to pick them up slightly used on audiogon for $1700, which was a steal. I definitely enjoy them.

Holy crap! Thanks for the linkage. I think I just found my new rear surround speakers (not the ones you have).. I needed something super small with high fedilety... sweet!
 
- Dual Dell 24" 2407FPW
- 2 Wharfedale 8.1 Diamonds powered by a NAD 310 amp.
- Ikea Jerker desk (w00!)

desk.gif
 
y did u put a plastic paper in front of your vx2025... i thought something was wrong it looked too glossy from the front picture...
 
It looks like the plastic that is on the monitor when you first take it out of the box.
 
AlphexHunter said:
y did u put a plastic paper in front of your vx2025... i thought something was wrong it looked too glossy from the front picture...

Yeah it was the plastic that came from the box.. But I have a customed acrylic that would help avoiding accidentally touching the screen that can cause dead pixel or simply oily stain in the screen.=)
 
speaking of oily stains, is there any way to get rid of it? cuz i have one across my screen
 
evs said:
speaking of oily stains, is there any way to get rid of it? cuz i have one across my screen

Well first of all prevention is better than cure that's why I put up an acrylic LCD protector. Once it's there it's hard to remove it I read it in the manual..
 
EVS, can you give me a link to your wallpaper?

About cleaning the monitor, I use filtered water on a very very soft cloth to wipe it clean. If you don't use filtered water (at least in FL) it'll leave major streaks!
 
codeoverride80 said:
EVS, can you give me a link to your wallpaper?

About cleaning the monitor, I use filtered water on a very very soft cloth to wipe it clean. If you don't use filtered water (at least in FL) it'll leave major streaks!

They look like personal pictures, no?
 
The only difference I can tell is that A02 is the version you'll get if you send Chris a PM about banding over at the Dell Forums. My first panel was revision A00, and when I asked for a replacement I got A02 From Mexico. When I decided to get another one, I lucked out and got matching versions.
 
left to right:
iPod Nano 4GB
Dell 2000FP (A64 3200/2x512/6200 turbocache)
Motorola e815 (verizon)
Dell i8000 (for sale) (P-3m 800/38xMB/30GB/15"x1440x1050)
RadioShack Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer/Hydrometer
Dell e1405 (CDuo 1.66/2x512/GMA950/14"x1440x900)
IMG_0145.JPG
 
apex32 said:
They look like personal pictures, no?

um no. its actually one of the default vista wallapapers.i'll try and find it for u in the windows directory, or u can try searching 'vista wallpapers' on google or something. i'm sure it'll come up

sorry guys
 
GLSauron said:
left to right:
iPod Nano 4GB
Dell 2000FP (A64 3200/2x512/6200 turbocache)
Motorola e815 (verizon)
Dell i8000 (for sale) (P-3m 800/38xMB/30GB/15"x1440x1050)
RadioShack Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer/Hydrometer
Dell e1405 (CDuo 1.66/2x512/GMA950/14"x1440x900)
[/QUOTE]

Oh, the 8000 Inspirion. Mine is still working, only has needed a new HD, and that was because I screwed up the jumper settings. Its been passed down to three people in the family and used nearly EVERY DAY, and it still runs like a champ - even after five years.
 
evs said:
um no. its actually one of the default vista wallapapers.i'll try and find it for u in the windows directory, or u can try searching 'vista wallpapers' on google or something. i'm sure it'll come up

sorry guys

I think he confused the image you quoted in one of your replies maybe?
 
apex32 said:
Damn i cant image what that 2000FP Cost you back in the day.
was just before the 2001FP came out, so around $900, or the cost of a 2407FPW today.

Birthday+x-mas from grandma, I had just killed my cpu at the time, so the $1200 she gave me plus a bit got me a new CPU and mobo as well.

/me loves his screen.
 
GLSauron said:
Dell e1405 (CDuo 1.66/2x512/GMA950/14"x1440x900)
I want some clarification on that laptop. I ordered one with those same specs (and some more extras) a few days ago. The specs page of that laptop says it is a Core Duo 1.66GHz but from the page I ordered, the option said 1.60GHz. Which one does your report?
 
Back
Top