Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Welp replaced my 3 15's with a single 20.1 inch dell 2001fp.. Love this thing

newmon.jpg

me = :)

Nacho said:
Welp replaced my 3 15's with a single 20.1 inch dell 2001fp.. Love this thing

newmon.jpg

me = :)

would anyone know how the screen door effect compares to the 2005fpw?
the reason why i ask is because i have used the 2005fp and the screen door effect is very annoying, not sure if its less on the 2005fpw. thanks

board2death986 said:
its only temporary (but not hard to figure out ;) ) it's just my stupid iogear KVM switcher isn't working with my mouse/keyboard setup, whenver i connect it either my keyboard doesn't work or my mouse doesn't, but never do both work or don't work, its just one.

How good are those Altec you have?

I'm thinking of buying them :D

Ritterz said:
Why does everyone have these Dells?
because they're cheap and they are good. I have a 2405, and I think I wouldn't have a 24 wide screen monitor if it wasn't for Dell.

picked up a 1905FP for 260$ + free overnight shipping from dell, play halo/games on my 27" tv you see in the picture edit: i know my camera sucks, its a 400$ canon =(
nv8uud.jpg

Ta :)

The theme is through WindowsBlinds and the wallpaper is taken from the Vista theme for that program.

The phone is the Sony Ericsson z800i, just waiting for SE to announce its successor tho.....want a 3g flip with similar specs to the SE w900i, that would fockin rule.

It's wierd tho, and ppl with setups similar and or bigger than this will understand, but that pic doesn't do it justice....

what video card are you running with those three displays on? Im almost tempted to buy two of those 17s to go along with my 2005

winuxgeek said:
what video card are you running with those three displays on? Im almost tempted to buy two of those 17s to go along with my 2005

I'm using a Radeon 7000 and that is only because it was the cheapest I found on ebay. Had to get a 3rd card to enable multiple displays whilst having SLi enabled. From what I've read as long as the PCI card isn't the same 'make' as your main cards (ATi/nvidia) you'll be good to go.

All this is assuming your running an SLi/xfire rig, if not I'm sure any PCI card will do.

Yeah man, I have the complete forceRS with the clutch and shifter, I really love playing Sim-Racing games with these :cool:

Just done a couple of changes, Got the 23" ACD Wall Mounted, New 2.1 Speakers wall mounted (Real Chuffed with these!), New Pocket PC Phone (eTen m600) and new Walkman (nw-a3000!) I just have some decorating to finish off!
JKRIG02061.jpg

neden hep logitech & dell kullan&#305;yorsunuz bunu merak ediyorum ve monitorleriniz hepsi 19"<20-24 vs ? keybord mouse logitech ? bezende microsft var :confused:

aatakan2005 said:
neden hep logitech & dell kullan&#305;yorsunuz bunu merak ediyorum ve monitorleriniz hepsi 19"<20-24 vs ? keybord mouse logitech ? bezende microsft var :confused:

that's awesome...

AMD ATHLON 3000+ 64
GIGABYTE K8TRION nFORCE4 SLI
MSI RX X600 128mb
512X2 KINGSTON 400MHZ 3200
DELL 17"LCD
120 GB SAMSUNG SATA
ASUS DVD RW
LG CD RW 52X
FEEL HURRICANE
MICROSOFT WIRELESS OPT&#304;CAL DESKTOP
COMFORT EDITION
WAB CAM

alkaline said:
power%20on.JPG

my speakers suck, i mainly use my headphones. <3 dell 2005fpw

Those tissues REALLY shouldn't be kept next to your monitor unless you want ppl to think they are there for the obvious
;)

Back