Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Still need to put the PC together but here is a quik shot of my 2005s.

dell.jpg

Unknown-One said:
yea, and makeing a widescreen out of sideways widescreens it just BADASS!

But also the most expensive way of doing it.....you could buy a half decent 37" plasma screen for the cost of those 3 lol

longhorndude said:
I have no room for my speakers if i do lol :p

get wall/ceiling mounts for your speakers, you can either hang off the top shelf like i did, or attach them to the back of the monitors using some really strong industrial velcro, or anything strong and neat. heres a link to my small 2.1speaker setup. now i can only imagine how badass the 2 to 5 speakers would look crawling from either above or behind those monitors:)

craproom2.jpg

Got my 4th screen and wallmount at last! Main use for pc is lots of photoshop, dreamweaver, dealer edit, a few firefox windows. love gaming aswell, i could do with another screen but it aint gonna happen!! I could do with testing flight sim now on all 4 screens!
jkrig12.jpg

psp's for the win! did you get the gigapack, and use the stand that comes in it, or is it propped up some other way?

amazing setup you have... ill have to stick with my one lcd for now... :(

i like how rash, has the powerbook
with no ipod, instead he has some kickass lcds,
and a nice sony hd-1 mp3 player, smart man, very smart ;)
this makes me happy

Thermite Paste said:
psp's for the win! did you get the gigapack, and use the stand that comes in it, or is it propped up some other way?

amazing setup you have... ill have to stick with my one lcd for now... :(

Nah i got the original jap psp when it first came out, a friend of mine pointed me out to some psp rechargeable stands yonks ago, they were going fo 99pence plus £2 postage on ebay!

mdameron said:
FINALLY got my hands on a digi cam (old but works :D)

Hi,

I saw that you have a Benq FP91G+. I had one before.
Don't you noticed with the default Bliss background or on light tone colors some thin lines like the interlaced effect on this screen ?

Rash said:
Got my 4th screen and wallmount at last! Main use for pc is lots of photoshop, dreamweaver, dealer edit, a few firefox windows. love gaming aswell, i could do with another screen but it aint gonna happen!! I could do with testing flight sim now on all 4 screens!
jkrig12.jpg

Get 4 of the latest Viera's and do the same ;) I expect 42" versions and nothing less :D

That fuckin rocks man.

Tigerblade said:
Get 4 of the latest Viera's and do the same ;) I expect 42" versions and nothing less :D

That fuckin rocks man.

ok ill post the 4 viera's tonight...... (just kidding, I Wish!!) :D

everyone loving it as much as i did thats good, rash's setup is awesome, i showed my coworker the pic cuz the mx1000 in there and i incidentally got another one in the mail yesterday. the screens the powerbook, and big wide desk. all signs of folks like me and my coworker. we are graphic designers. big desks and lots of 2005fpw's are what we are all about.

but the one thing i showed him to say "this guy is bout his biz" i find no one else noticed. the frikken w800! i mean come on guys. pwns every local market phone! 2 megapixel, flight mode! music! and i know this guy has AT LEAST a gigabyte stick in there. i myself have a k750. good times. nice setup. obviously has a cell phone collection.

el rolio said:
but the one thing i showed him to say "this guy is bout his biz" i find no one else noticed. the frikken w800! i mean come on guys. pwns every local market phone! 2 megapixel, flight mode! music! and i know this guy has AT LEAST a gigabyte stick in there. i myself have a k750. good times. nice setup. obviously has a cell phone collection.

Wait till you see the new w900i ;)

THE perfect mobile phone. Class with every feature you can imagine nearly.

someone offered me some good money for the k750 back in thanksgiving (would be the 3rd time i sold it and bought it right back) but then i was like, hold on i may just sell and get the w900 Or the 6270 nokia.... only to find out both were $200 over what i was gonna get for the 750. + i know i want to have the 750 added to the permanent collection anyways so i would still need to have one at some point. just like i would never give up my 6230 that i got summer 04. i mean its the first phone to last more than 5 months. and i think the 750 has the opportunity to break the 6230's career usage record. heh.

el rolio said:
someone offered me some good money for the k750 back in thanksgiving (would be the 3rd time i sold it and bought it right back) but then i was like, hold on i may just sell and get the w900 Or the 6270 nokia.... only to find out both were $200 over what i was gonna get for the 750. + i know i want to have the 750 added to the permanent collection anyways so i would still need to have one at some point. just like i would never give up my 6230 that i got summer 04. i mean its the first phone to last more than 5 months. and i think the 750 has the opportunity to break the 6230's career usage record. heh.

Staying OT, if you like the w800 so much just flash your k750 with it's firmware and get w800 covers off ebay. They are identical phones hardware wise, cannot tell the difference once it's been flashed. The w900 has just been released tho and it makes all other Walkman handsets look shit.....

Tis the daddy : http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp...oader&php=php1_10333&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10333

Has an Nvidia chip in it by all accounts lol

el rolio said:
everyone loving it as much as i did thats good, rash's setup is awesome, i showed my coworker the pic cuz the mx1000 in there and i incidentally got another one in the mail yesterday. the screens the powerbook, and big wide desk. all signs of folks like me and my coworker. we are graphic designers. big desks and lots of 2005fpw's are what we are all about.

I still think my Samsung i730 is better... and with EVDO... I can stream XM, radio, anything you want while working on my laptop at over a mbit connection

Finally got my 2nd identical LCD. Still fooling around with the setup, so yes I know the speakers need to be moved and the wires need to be taken care of.

dualsetupsmall.jpg

Rash said:

how do you stack the top screen in the center? why won't that centre top screen fall? What's holding it?

Happy Hopping said:
how do you stack the top screen in the center? why won't that centre top screen fall? What's holding it?
Maybe you should try reading his post first. As he stated in his post, which you also quoted, he says it's wall mounted which makes pure common sense to me. Very nice setup all around.

- JT

Happy Hopping said:

Its a universal flush to the wall, wall mounting kit from miller brothers here in the uk, cost £10, takes about 5 min to drill 2 holes and attatch.

Back