Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

boneca said:
nice setup Tup...
but you really need to get a bigger desk :p

true.. since we in a process of moving to a newhouse, i might as well look for a bigger table.. any suggestions? :D

Betauser said:
true.. since we in a process of moving to a newhouse, i might as well look for a bigger table.. any suggestions? :D

Jerker is always an option. Not too expensive and looks nice also practical. The problem becomes if you don't have Ikea store next to you because if you want to order something from them they have ridicules prices for shipping (sometimes more than items itself). Finally Ikea store opens in my state in 2 weeks (I'll be there to choose new desk)
Staples caring some nice desks (especially corner desks) I'm using one right now and its pretty good.

There are other options you just need to see how much you want to spend...

good luck.

dsc03826.jpg

dsc03780.jpg

sherb said:
Yeah if you could shoot us a link for that desk that would be sweet:D
I have seen that desk at Wal-mart I believe but I don't see it on their website.

talking about the desk, indeed its nice, but isn't that case bothering yu while using your comp?

i mean it looks like it would interfere with your left leg =/ *annoying*

I believe the Tree is a bonsai(sp) had those in the Phil but have to leave em for US ...pretty fun cutting em...
Man I've been looking at an Ikea jerker(plus is its expandable) but after reading that it'll cost ur head for shipping I just don't know....

hhookk said:
Thats a nice corner desk. Link to it please? I am actively looking for a new desk and have seen some nice ones in this thread.

You know what bro? I wish I could tell you the brand/making of the desk but I don't really remember.
The only thing I do remember however is I bought it at Staples for like $399CDN back in 2001.
I just tried finding it on staples.ca and no go. They don't have it listed anymore :(

|Leviathan| said:
talking about the desk, indeed its nice, but isn't that case bothering yu while using your comp?

i mean it looks like it would interfere with your left leg =/ *annoying*

Well, unless I'm masturbating furiously, then it's not in the way :D

el rolio said:
went to school at macalester, now live over near hamline... state fair grounds... snelling area. :D

there is a at least 5 that i have counted on this board from mn

Make it 6, I'm in Burnsville.

yeah - those are getting lots of good vibes from the peeps who have them... I have been hearing a lot about those as of late also... my 3 year old Sceptre 23.1 is starting to show it's age a bit... red colors leave a blueish ghost trail behind them... Lazy pixels maybe... regardless, I am thinking about upgrading... I was looking at 2405's, and also that 24" WS CRT (Sony/HP) which have been on ebay for cheap cheap cheap... but it's so fscking big... I can't bring myself to buy it. lol. mmmuussstttt have lcd. ;) It's hard to move up from a 23.1" view port... so I am thinking It will be the 2405.. hrm... the jury is still out... er, pardon my mental meanderings... but it was LCD related I guess. :)

The big Dell 24" monitor of love. best technology purchase I have *ever* made! :)

newpc2.jpg

PC Specs:
ASUS "A8V Deluxe" VIA K8T800 Pro Motherboard
AMD Athlon 64 3800+, Socket 939, 512KB L2 Cache 64-bit CPU
Hitachi 250GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive
SEASONIC SUPER SILENCER 400W PSU
Video Card Heatsinks - ZM-OP1 - Zalman 80mm Slim Quiet Fan
Zalman ZM80D-HP Video Card Dual Fanless Heatpipe Card Cooler
ATI Radeon X800 XT Platinum Ed. 256MB DDR3/AGP-8X/DVI Video Card
Zalman Reserator 1 Fanless H2O Cooling System
Plextor 16X Double Layer DVD±RW Burner PX-716A/
Lite-On 16X DVD-ROM, Model SOHD-167T
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro - PCI Card with External I/O Hub
Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Digital Speaker System w/Digital Hardware Decoder
Logitech MX510 Corded Mouse
Saitek Gamers Keyboard - blue LED
Belkin Hi-Speed USB 2.0 7-Port Hub
SimpleTech 128MB Bonzai Xpress Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Portable Flash Drive
Dell 24" Widescreen UltraSharpTM LCD High Def 2405FPW Flat Panel Monitor
AcoustiCase C6607B QuietPC Case
120mm Nexus Quiet Case Fan
Mushkin 1GB PC3200 DDR (2x512) Matched Memory
SageTV Single-Tuner Bundle & Remote - Hauppage PVR150
Dish Network HDTV Satellite receiver 811

All sitting on a built-in custom desk in my study. :)

chzuck said:
heres my stuff....

URL=http://www.imageshack.us]
img04389gj.jpg
[/URL]
[/list]

Can you please tell me where you bought this desk? I've been looking for something simular for a while. Thanks in advance. Sorry for quoting the pic.

cmputrnrd4lif said:
Just bought the 193p and 970p. The 193p is going back to the store as I like the 970p much better.

yea man, that would be the best choice as the 970 is supposed to be their newest tech, flagship and all that right? so its gonna be better for sure. ifi hadnt gotten my fpw i was planning on waitin on some of hte lcd's samsung showed at CES this year or whatev.

nice stuff!

Well they did a bang up job on that 2405 because the colors are pretty good and very bright. Not anything like their other panels. They must have selected a Samsung panel?

el rolio said:
yea man, that would be the best choice as the 970 is supposed to be their newest tech, flagship and all that right? so its gonna be better for sure. ifi hadnt gotten my fpw i was planning on waitin on some of hte lcd's samsung showed at CES this year or whatev.

nice stuff!

See, I purchased the 193p last weekend at CompUSA. Then, I noticed that Newegg had the updated version, the 970p, for $50 cheaper. I figured I liked the 193p so the 970p would prove to satisfy me just as much, if not more. I couldn't be happier. This is my first LCD and I am very satisfied.

ericlikeseatin said:
what kind of speakers are those?

looks like studio monitors and if so im jealous, i been thinkin about it for so long and jsut havent gotten around to doing it. note the receiver/amp to the right with remote.

looks awesome mane... i want studio monitors!!!1

Back