Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

PakiBballPlaya said:
Pipen-

awesome setup, what size monitor is that? is that the 2001 or the 2405? Can you post some more zoomed out pics? thanks...

it's a 2005fpw.

I don't have a camera atm, but i can show you what I have.

home03.jpg

home04.jpg

Aristo said:
I see lots of good technology on the desk... LCD monitors, a iMac, Powerbook, but WTF is that goofy looking phone on your desk???

It reminds me of the movie SNEAKERS where they realize they have an answering service, but there is a answering machine sitting on the desk...

That's not really a phone is it??? it's a government topsecret nuclear device isn't it???

I KNEW IT!

looks like the 7 series nokia slide phone. back in the day pre 3g. i almost got one for my collection, but eventually there were some issues with it as it was 7 seeries tech therefore basically beta or fashion... so other stuff came out heh. i'll still take it if someone gave it to me. for the collection and all.

yea nokia 7650 http://www.europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,137,00.html

el rolio said:
looks like the 7 series nokia slide phone. back in the day pre 3g. i almost got one for my collection, but eventually there were some issues with it as it was 7 seeries tech therefore basically beta or fashion... so other stuff came out heh. i'll still take it if someone gave it to me. for the collection and all.

yea nokia 7650 http://www.europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,137,00.html

I think he was refering more to the old white office phone on his desk, not the cell. Good pick up on the cell though, haven't seen one of them for a while now.

hahah thanks for being nice man, yea i felt pretty proud i knew what the phone was, being a cell phone freak and all.... and i guess i woulda realized it was the white phone behind it if i remembered sneakers but i remember being very young the last time i saw it.... ha

my sister will freak when she hears i missed something remotely movie-trivia related

went to school at macalester, now live over near hamline... state fair grounds... snelling area. :D

there is a at least 5 that i have counted on this board from mn

oh and your pic dont work mecdrox

ascully said:
Heres mine very late to this party :)

desk12hq.jpg

desk20qh.jpg

desk34nc.jpg

The logitech keyboard that you have looks nice, Lovin it. :) How much did you get that logitech keyboard for?

Very clean setup you have right there :D

TimothyB said:
screen3_002.jpg

Nope, I'm not lucky to have three, 2 are replacements. I'll eventually have just one 2005fpw and a 15inch LCD on the left. One of the LCDs is running off a laptop not shown.

you're watching Wings?!
Well okay, Lowell is in the new Spider-Man movie.

Too many Dells in this thread. No wonder they make so much money. I will post a better picture later. I just got it today. This is replacing a Dell 1900FP I bought three years ago. This is a Samsung 204T.

portrait.jpg

I've been a voyeur of this thread for about a year now so I guess it's my turn. 2405fpw sharing space with sweet 13 inch RCA that has lasted for about 10 years! The RCA is my friend while the wife is watching Gilmore Girls...burrrr...

hhookk said:
That is exactly the kind of table/desk I am looking for. Where did you get it please?
It almost looks like an old library table of some sort...or at least a "new" library table :D.

PakiBballPlaya said:
What projector are you using? How do u like the quality?

It's a Sony VPL-CS1, it kinda sucks. But I got it for free and since I'm a student I can't afford a new one :|

hhookk said:
That is exactly the kind of table/desk I am looking for. Where did you get it please?

I got it from OfficeMax its the woodbridge Collection Kayak Birch Large Desk, it retails for about $120, hope that helps ya

You know all these ppl with all these buetiful setups...makes me wonder....what kind of setup would Bill Gates have???

gallery_eddys_setup_thumb.jpg

Is this why windows runs the way is does sometimes....
Questionmark???

lol Kyle...

ascully said:
I got it from OfficeMax its the woodbridge Collection Kayak Birch Large Desk, it retails for about $120, hope that helps ya
Thanks for the info. One question. Is that a keyboard tray or a drawer in the middle? Could you post a pic with it open/pulled out? Thanks again. (I guess thats 2 questions)

IceWind said:
I wanna have sex with my 2405 and have its baby :D

domain3zg.jpg
is that the lego at-at? i have mine in box but im not sure if i want to build it or sell it. That thing looks gigantic though, anyway go get some pics and a size comparision?

hhookk said:
Thanks for the info. One question. Is that a keyboard tray or a drawer in the middle? Could you post a pic with it open/pulled out? Thanks again. (I guess thats 2 questions)

Its a keyboard tray or drawer, its a bit flimsy for a keyboard tray though I wouldnt put much weight on it when its pulled out.

plus keyboard trays are shakles on the mind. the bane of any gamer. they inevitably have no space to fit a keyboard then a mouse that can have room to move. yah, i dont think icould even use a keyboard tray in a strictly office an word and email environment. ha! i dont even think most enthusiasts would even use a keyboard tray if they hadnt been forced into it at one point, whether it be at their office or school... or when they went to buy a desk it had "computer desk" written on the tag so it came with a tray.

i posses a deep hate for a keyboard tray... and that long wide lovely wood desk wit ha lil draw for your pens and sharpies.... is beatiful. its hard to find desks like that.

kjm2003 said:
i want that bf2 poster plz.....plz....plz...ware did you get it???

Kyle

I used to work at Gamestop for years, so I still have access to promotional stuff. And no, you cannot have it :p

domain3zg.jpg

shadylx said:
is that the lego at-at? i have mine in box but im not sure if i want to build it or sell it. That thing looks gigantic though, anyway go get some pics and a size comparision?

No its not, its a toy replica that makes sounds and has a cockpit for the pilots and storm troopers inside. It stands about 18" tall, my most prized pocession

TSS Modder said:
gates couldnt tell the diff between USB and FireWire if they were shoved up his ass.... :rolleyes:
Sad but that is probably true. I hear him talk about things like Xbox all the time and it sounds like I know a lot more about the system's capibilities and the first party games than he does. Probably the same with computers.

really nice setup and positioning, what is the viewsonic running on?

link to 3d bliss desktop? pls~ 10q~

Back