Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

h4nc0 said:
I just got my Dell 24". Here's a picture of it. :)

monitor1.jpg
What size and brand of LCD/Plasma TV is that?

lol.. I guess it's some Korean branded toilet paper, since I am located in Korea.

It's a Samsung 42" PDP. :)

Just set up my new monitor :D

updatedrig.JPG

Just need to find another similar size LG monitor now for when dual R520's are out ;)

The really nice thing about widescreen LCDs are how they compliment your 17inch LCD with respects to height. It extends the desktop rather nice.

To me, it looks better than pairing up the 2005 with a 19inch LCD which I tried and looked all wrong. My two cents for those already with a nice 17"LCD.

Oh, and now I could game on either monitor.

On a side note, a 19"LCD may compliment the 2405 better...me needs to think about that one now. :D

check out my new LCD monitor arms! They are pretty damn heavy so I am gonna have to drill into my desk but that's no biggie... plus they are spring loaded and also telescope up and down! It's not going on the desk in the pics tho.

Aren't they purty? :D

DSC007841.jpg

DSC007921.jpg

DSC007781.jpg

DSC008061.jpg

DSC008131.jpg

DSC008011.jpg

magnetik said:
check out my new LCD monitor arms! They are pretty damn heavy so I am gonna have to drill into my desk but that's no biggie... plus they are spring loaded and also telescope up and down! It's not going on the desk in the pics tho.

<removed T-800 images>]

Dude! Watch out Linda Hamilton camping in your backyard with those things on display :D Wow! Those are amazing

mutazx said:
How's the Xbox through that beast? Are you using the M$ HD pack?
Yeah it looks like he is using the High Def pack. I am about to get one and wonder about Xbox games looking on this thing.

This is my setup. I love my area messy... Please note the mandatory Coke.

comp.jpg

mutazx said:
How's the Xbox through that beast? Are you using the M$ HD pack?

It looks pretty good, obviously not all games are setup for HD resolutions but overall no complaints. I am using the Monster HD cables for Xbox, I forget the model number.

This is 720p
IMG_0073.jpg

Dasgooch said:
It looks pretty good, obviously not all games are setup for HD resolutions but overall no complaints. I am using the Monster HD cables for Xbox, I forget the model number.

This is 720p

nice! I'm using a component-2-VGA cable via the M$ HD pack to my LCD projector, but my lowly 2005 doesn't have component in :(

Dasgooch said:

This is 720p
IMG_0073.jpg
THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!!
Of course all Xbox 2 games will at least have 720p via Microsoft's specs. Can't wait. I can see how consoles and PC's are merging into one entertainment solution.

magnetik said:

DSC00784.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

DSC00813.jpg

DSC00801.jpg

Where did you get them from! They rock!

hey is that the Denon from ecost? if so.. do you like it? Did you break in those speakers yet?
yeah, it is the denon from ecost. i love it, all of the settings are easy to access and figure out. i broke the speakers in for about 12 hours and now they sound AWESOME. i am amazed by the bass that comes out of 2 speakers. thee only thing i still want to get is a sub and i am thinking about http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=300-632, but i will have to wait until the summer to buy it.

gordy_hand said:
Where did you get them from! They rock!

I got them from an old fitness club that was going out of business.. I wish I would have got their earlier since they had a bunch of them and I grabbed the last ones. They are definitely commercial grade.

Very cool workstations guys. Now for a little break from seriousness.

Here's mine. It's state-of-the-art:
My_Workstation.jpg

Mike is a fellow member.

ACQ said:

My_Workstation.jpg

Mike is a fellow member.

Hey! that ain't no LCD! Mike needs to find the "Show Us Your CRT setups!" thread. :p I guess the laptop could count tho.

office.jpg

The NIGHTFOXs Setup :D
Main Rig:
Shuttle 8100P, Pentium 4 3.6EE, ATI Radeon x850xtpci express 256 meg, 2 gig ddr400, 250 gig hard drive, Built in Card Reader, Audigy 2 ZS, Shuttle 54g wireless, 16x dual layer dvd writer, Sony 19" XBlack Monitor, 17" dell Monitor on secondary Display, Sony Wireless Mouse & Keyboard, Belkin USB 2.2 Hub, Logitech quickcam alien eye, Sony Cybershot 5.1 Mpeg movie for tv Camera, HP 4700 Pocket Pc, Logitech Cordless Rumble pad 2, Yamaha natural sound AV Receiver RX-V350 DTS + THX, Yamaha CDx E400 Compact Disc Player RX-E400, 7.1 Surround Audio.

Second Rig:
Asus Pundit, Pentium 4 2.8gz, 2 Gig ddr400, 250 gig hard drive, Belkin 125G Wireless Card, 16x Dual Layer DVD Writer, Logitech DiNivo Cordless Keyboard & Mouse, 19" LG Flatron L1920P, 15" Flat Panel TFT on Secondary Display.

Laptop:
Sony Vaio S2XP, 13.3" XBlack Screen, 1 Gig DDR400, 80 Gig Hard Drive, Radeon 9700pro 64Meg, Sony Docking Station, Wireless 54g.

Other Bits:
4meg Broadband linked to Belkin 125g Wireless Router, HP 2610 all-in-one Wireless 54g printer/scanner/copier/fax.

Damn. There is a lot of cash in that nightfox picture.

I really love the look of the Logitech DiNovo... I can't justify the cost though.

IceWind said:
I"ve finally got LCD after being a CRT bitch for years, and i'll NEVER go back!! :D

Oh and a nice new desk complete with new shelf from Staples never hurts either

newlcd21af.jpg

Can you provide me a link to that desk?? I searched Staples and Officemax but never found it. Please........... I am setting my office and that desk looks to be perfect for what I need..
a million thanks
:)

Gofaster said:
Can you provide me a link to that desk?? I searched Staples and Officemax but never found it. Please........... I am setting my office and that desk looks to be perfect for what I need..
a million thanks
:)

That's the O'Sullivan Diplomat "L-Shaped" Workcenter. Staples SKU 430270. Nice and roomy desk.

Mmmm, I'm very interested in that desk.

(Please don't be one of those $1500+ Biomorph desks!!!!)

I've been taking much better shots with some practice with my new digi cam, I've been using the flash all the time up till now to get anything in focus hehe.

hercules 920 pro dvi and a dell 2001fp lcds :)

DSCF0989.jpg

DSCF0993.jpg

DSCF0995.jpg

DSCF0981.jpg

DSCF0985.jpg

I need to get a tripod really but these are much better than before :)

I love the Herc, I've been looking for one to pop up on ebay for ages adns till havne't found anything.

ACQ said:

My_Workstation.jpg

Mike is a fellow member.

Why is there masking tape all over the mouse?!

Spare-Flair said:
I love the Herc, I've been looking for one to pop up on ebay for ages adns till havne't found anything.

I'm tempted to sell mine and get a dell one to match the main monitor but I think that would be stupid of me :D

gordy_hand said:
I've been taking much better shots with some practice with my new digi cam, I've been using the flash all the time up till now to get anything in focus hehe.

hercules 920 pro dvi and a dell 2001fp lcds :)

DSCF0995.jpg

I need to get a tripod really but these are much better than before :)

damn that's [H]ard~ pictures of all your computers on the wall! :) nice setup. very very clean. where'd u get the SGI case?

Back