Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

"Going with U3011 as the main screen and it should arrive from Dell Ireland in the begining of next week."

ummm. learn to read, that will be his 7th.

I might as well post this here too. 3 Asus VE276Q running AMD Eyefinity.
5305137264_04d4f38219_z.jpg

Very nice setup!!!

Where did u get the big mousemate any brand or adress?

That is a Razer Naga, if you were referring to his mouseMAT(?) then that is an Xtrac pad, the ripper XXL to be excact. I have just that one. BEST mousemat ever!

First post!

I've been following this thread for a year now and there are some awsome setups here.
The thread finally convinced me to get a proper display setup along with my transition to the Sandy Bridge age.

Going with U3011 as the main screen and it should arrive from Dell Ireland in the begining of next week. But the side monitors have arrived already: A patch of lightly used 2007fp:s in mint condition. Got these babies for a cool 89 euros each, so I'm pretty pleased with the deal.

6dell2007fp.jpg

Will keep updating as soon as I get my U3011 and the rig together

Happy new year from Finland to everyone!

awesome.. are these for work or fun?
a bit curious, if for work, what do you do for a living? :)

just finished building my first multi display setup over the holiday

531789726075ae7061a3b.jpg

hope i can convince the wife to let me drill holes in the wall for that utmost clutter free look

Last edited:
;)

Ready...

Set...

Go!

Wearing the smug-as-hell smile. :)

This is just a joke, guys, so please don't go overboard. ;)

2 x LG 30" + 1 x ZR30W 30" + bikini babe

you know you're [H] when...you want the girl to stand out of the way so you can get a better look at the 30" monitor setups :D

j/k. love the setup though

@JcRabbit wonderful mate.

I wonder if we should make a thread dedicated to smug people with 3 x 30" monitors.

@JcRabbit wonderful mate..

lol

Thanks! The best part (besides the 30" monitors, eheh) is having a girlfriend who not only 'gets' the joke, but also has enough sense of humor to pose with a bikini. ;)

I wonder if we should make a thread dedicated to smug people with 3 x 30" monitors.

Eheh. There wouldn't be many. :)

Anyway, glad you guys enjoyed it. Happy New Year, everybody!

Here's my setup. Just bought this LG 37LE5300 LED HDTV to replace my older 42 inch westinghouse LCD, but I struck out in the panel lottery and got a VA panel so its going back. I'm going to get a 42LE5350 (same as the LE5400, just no wifi) instead and it will be a guaranteed IPS since I will be buying it in store instead of online! This one I didn't calibrate much so it is what it is. Being pumped out by an XFX ATI 5850 via HDMI .I'll post back when I get the new IPS display! :D

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

Last edited:
@JcRabbit Haha, awesome.

Unfortunately low quality cameraphone pic to contribute:

Setup%201.4.11.jpg

I'm really loving the L-P-L setup for productivity, though I expect I may go all portrait or all landscape once I finish my SB Eyefinity rig. Portrait is wonderful for reading text and websites. Currently, the left two monitors are being driven by my laptop and the right monitor by my netbook. Both are controlled with the same mouse/keyboard via Synergy.

Edit: @Namuh it looks like you're using this mouse, or a newer revision of it? http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/07/mad-catz-cyborg-rat-hands-on-true-customizable-mouse-madness/ I saw that Engadget post briefly a year ago; it's got a very memorable design. :p I like it.

Last edited:
@Taikero Yes, my mouse is the Cyborg R.A.T. 7 and I absolutely love it! I'm liking your 3 monitor setup. Very nice!

^^^ you know what pisses people off the most ?

WHEN people like you post 1000000000x10000000000 resolution pictures of your setup.

@Taikero Yes, my mouse is the Cyborg R.A.T. 7 and I absolutely love it! I'm liking your 3 monitor setup. Very nice!

I just got my R.A.T. 9 the other day. It's pretty sweet but I'm still trying to find the sweet spot as far as the setup goes. Still prefer my old Logitech G9x.

@Spare-Flair Its an m-audio oxygen49 gen.3 or v3 , got it too, best midi keyboard u can get under 120bugs

@Snake4life So you go all out on the monitors but go cheap on the midi keyboard? boo, shoulda gotten a akai mpk49 =P

love the setup tho!

Back