• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Blah425 said:
How do you like nano? I really want to get one but there kinda isn't a point till I get rid of my mini.

It's amazing!! It's so small and sleek. I was on the subway and everyones eyes were on me, felt really uncomfortable, felt like I was gonna get stabbed and robbed for it. I think I had no less than 10 people come up to me to look at it yesterday. Had a little girl ask me if it was a baby ipod, that was cute. Last time I hold this badboy in my hand, goes straight in my pocket from now on, draws too much attention.
 
yea i know the feeling, i used to walk around with my Iriver H100, but way too many people check it out. But it has this cool belt slip on the back of the leather case so i just slip it on my belt and goes under my shirt, then it looks like a cell phone or oversized pager =P
 
Blah425 said:
Should I get a Nano or a 2005FPW?? lol Soo hard.

Yes you should.
2005fpw.jpg
 
My room is orange.. so it keeps me in a warm environment to work in.That hole in my ceiling is my skylight. I just installed it and it brightens up my room a lot. :)

I love my 24 inch dell and also my 19 inch benq :D

Computer%20022.jpg


Computer%20023.jpg
 
Blah425 said:
Should I get a Nano or a 2005FPW?? lol Soo hard.

I think you should get a Nano and a 2405fpw, not a 2005fpw. Go all out man, you only live once. :D
 
Happy Hopping said:
Is that a keyboard on the left of the above pic.? What kind of keyboard is that?

[scroll up 2 messages]


Yeah it's a flexible keyboard that i got from my store. The advantage of this keyboard is that it's very very quiet when you type and also you can wash it in water. It's weird at first when you use it, but you get used to it =).
 
Okay I got the Viewsonic VX924 and The Fujiplus 988-D and the Ikea Galant desk. The monitors are mounted using Ergotron Neo-Flex Monitor arms. I got them from www.buy.com for pretty cheap. The wires under the desk are for the Palm Pilot(s). I guess I should have emptied my trash before taking the picture, Oh well.

I Started out with this...

desk.jpg


then I went to this

desktop.jpg


Now I'm at this

lcds.jpg


Phew, I'm done. Gave the old 19" CRT to the girlfriend. yes, I moved it and set that heavy beast up for her.
 
I have the same altec lansing speakers/sub, great sound for cheap and they've lasted a couple years so far.
 
El Barto said:
Okay I got the Viewsonic VX924 and The Fujiplus 988-D and the Ikea Galant desk. The monitors are mounted using Ergotron Neo-Flex Monitor arms. I got them from www.buy.com for pretty cheap. The wires under the desk are for the Palm Pilot(s). I guess I should have emptied my trash before taking the picture, Oh well.

Phew, I'm done. Gave the old 19" CRT to the girlfriend. yes, I moved it and set that heavy beast up for her.

very noble thing you did for her, im thinking of giving my spare CRT to my bro along with the fileserver i built from scraps, but after a while it kinda grew on me again lol
 
trigunVash13 said:
Yeah it's a flexible keyboard that i got from my store. The advantage of this keyboard is that it's very very quiet when you type and also you can wash it in water. It's weird at first when you use it, but you get used to it =).

is it wireless, I don't see a wire on that pic?
 
Shaky, that's a very sexy set up. I like that it is all black, must be a pain with dusting though right. Looks like a set up made for an adult, not with all these senseless glowing lights and figurines and juvenile mess (no offense to those that have that). very adult and sleek looking.
 
btf1980 said:
Shaky, that's a very sexy set up. I like that it is all black, must be a pain with dusting though right. Looks like a set up made for an adult, not with all these senseless glowing lights and figurines and juvenile mess (no offense to those that have that). very adult and sleek looking.

*cough* look at the upper right of the pic, i think i see some of those senseless figurines and car models *looks like a porsche and maybe a ferrari among a few others* nice :D I like the sleek look of the desk though, doesn't look like it gets heavy use, and i try to keep my parts color coded but i wont budge if it means choosing between a better and worse product. Two thumbs up!
 
darkhorse said:
I have the same altec lansing speakers/sub, great sound for cheap and they've lasted a couple years so far.

Yeah, I love them. I actually replaced a pair of Monsoon Flat panel speakers with these. They sound a lot better, although the monsoon's looked a lot cooler.
 
here is my setup - dell 2405fpw. has 0 dead pixels and back light bleed is next to none. i love this monitor so far :cool:

back light: (those are not dead pixels - dust before i cleaned the monitor)
img00495dz.jpg

close up:
img00543id.jpg

desk shot:
img00532qb.jpg

another:
img00509bg.jpg
 
Rash said:
My 3 Sony SDM-HS95p Xblack Monitors! The left 2 monitors run off my Sony Vaio S2xp Laptop, and the far right monitor runs off my Powerbook G4, Ditched my A64 PC (too Loud!) peace & quiet at last!

BTW G4AJG Nice setup and nice laptop ;)

http://www.bluetechinternational.com/Pics/Rashrigsep05.jpg
:cool: Triple the experience! :cool:

Nice monitors, they work very well together.

and, you have the same phone as me, a K750i... and you live in the same town as me!!
... im spooked out now.

... quit copying :)
 
memphis_1220 said:
Nice monitors, they work very well together.

and, you have the same phone as me, a K750i... and you live in the same town as me!!
... im spooked out now.

... quit copying :)

Must be the water lol :D
 
I just bought a new samsung 730b 17" lcd and I love it! I am going to post some pictures as soon as I get some new batteries for my camera.
 
The mouse on top is the mx510 I got the day before yesterday. I left the other one there incase I got tired of the wired one when not gaming. Until now it hasnt happened so I will probably remove it. Wes the desk is this one except mine doesnt have the back shelf, it must be a new model. desk
 
. . .and I didn't know so many people still don't check their posts for correct spelling, like the english language is advanced calculus or something. :rolleyes:
 
board2death986 said:
. . .and I didn't know so many people still don't check their posts for correct spelling, like the english language is advanced calculus or something. :rolleyes:
People just post quickly and never review their posts.
 
skyyfox said:
Yeah it's a scanner. I use it all the time.
OMG I use one all the time as well! I totally had no idea people used those just like that other guy! :rolleyes: Let's put it this way roninblade: tons of people use scanners....its not like they've gone horribly out of the "cool" section of your local "Cool-Mart" or something... :p :rolleyes: yeesh....don't worry, it's still "cool" to have one.... ;)
 
Back
Top