Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Magsafe charger = moot point
mini display port = proprietary apple crap
integrated speakers = CRAP
led backlit lcd = like
ips panel = like
integrated camera = like
integrated speaker = ok
height adjustment = no
screen rotation = no
As an owner of a 30" ACD, the top 3 features don't amount for crap. Please go back to the apple store and learn tomorrow's talking points.
![]()
better than my original arrangement
Can I have a link to the monitor stand/arm?![]()
better than my original arrangement
I use a black Ergotron LX stand,
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824994007
[Before] Dell 1702FP + Dell E197FP
![]()
[After] Dual Dell 2209WA
![]()
So the stand/arm only supports one or two LCDs?
where 2nd wallpaper?
After (Hanns·G HG-281DPB):
<Image Removed>
Thanks, I loved my NSX and will get another one some day.Can't help but comment on someone with as sweet a mousepad. First Gen NSX was an awesome ride. Also reminding you that Friday is 15 years since Senna passed on. F1 lost the best driver in decades, and besides that he was a great humanitarian (you know; the kind that doesn't toot their own horn).
YW. Either you didn't have your sig on or I must say that's the 1st time I didn't read someones sig.Thanks.Left is a T220HD, and right is a Samsung 225BW. The 225BW is my primary monitor, and the T220HD is for secondary and digital cable.
As someone else mentioned, that is a Pagani Zonda. I am a fan of Mclaren's F1! Rock on. Off-topic: Only 3 Mac GT's made, they're black and that would be my batmobile.is that a McLaren F1?
Since I can't see the pic of your new chair I'm just saying that the black 1 is the chair I used to use up until recently. Now I use a different, more comfy black leather chair, lol.Old/New chair
Well the chair is at low price right now at Canadian Tire for $59.99 CAD. If i had to buy a kick ass chair, it would be a dentist chair for a few thousands dollars.Since I can't see the pic of your new chair I'm just saying that the black 1 is the chair I used to use up until recently. Now I use a different, more comfy black leather chair, lol.
Hmm, can't quite read that. "Please call 415-498-9003 to get your poc...pain pod"?
Hmm, can't quite read that. "Please call 415-498-9003 to get your poc...pain pod"?
Nice setup. Are you using a third party software to get different wallpapers on your dual screens?
Hmm, can't quite read that. "Please call 415-498-9003 to get your poc...pain pod"?
Nice setup. Are you using a third party software to get different wallpapers on your dual screens?
Foxy your mac setup is LEGIT. I love it!
crazyboy515 Can you share the vertical wallpaper? Thanks
Sorry Dan, I'm afraid I don't. I bought the desk about 9 years ago at Staples and have had numerous people ask me about it. I have checked out every desk on their site now, and several others, but found nothing matching it. Hopefully you will have better luck. Wish I could be more helpful.
Thanks!Not to but in, but you don't need special software to do that:
http://forums.extremeoverclocking.com/showthread.php?t=165504
That's a link to another forum I go to, it shows you how to do it via putting a web object on the desktop and locking it.
