Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Antho_ie said:
My nice and tidy setup......
DSC01075.jpg

nice I got those exact speakers. :D
 
HTPC and 37" Philips LCD in living room

3_122_1731.jpg


Where did you get that table with the sword on it? I lreally like it and my girlfriend wants it too... please!!!!! hurry!

my girlfriend wants to get this ugly ass thing from pottery barn and its expensive.... I dont want it.. and we all know if your girlfriend isn't happy... you definitely are not happy..


thanks mate!
 
&ru said:
Hello! here's my command center/second girlfriend, made obviously for gaming, music, and watching movies,...been wanting to show mine for a while now but just found time to do so.

Picture.jpg
Yo, that is one sexually attractive setup you've got there. Is that, perchance, the Winchester chair?
 
Atar3on said:
Here's my current gaming PC and 360 setup. Kind of spartan for the most part (IMO) with a few Dragon's Lair figures and some trinkets left over from my days at Atari Games Corp. This will have to do until next year when we convert the garage into 1/2 office space and 1/2 game room with a brand new 60+ inch whatever is newest and greatest at the time TV. :) The LCD is a brand new Samsung 225BW 22" and I love it. Traded up from my 19" Viewsonic G90fb CRT.


DeskCloseUp2.jpg
can you please tell me where you got that desk?
 
kelim said:
Yo, that is one sexually attractive setup you've got there. Is that, perchance, the Winchester chair?

thanks and yes. my GF gave it to me for my birthday to match with the desk...
 
Originally Posted by Mhiero
can you please tell me where you got that desk?
It's pretty cool isn't it? I like the design and it's worked well for what I need. As for where I got it, well my wife gave it to me as a gift so I'm not 100% sure. But, if memory serves, I think she may have got it from either Staples or Office Depot. It's a very sturdy desk and is made by Bush Furniture. I just checked and according to their site it's still available and comes in 2 different color styles for $184.50. However, it appears that they no longer offer it with the silver paint on the metal parts like mine has.

Model: MM80302
Model: MM80502

Hope that helps! :)
 
Atar3on said:
It's pretty cool isn't it? I like the design and it's worked well for what I need. As for where I got it, well my wife gave it to me as a gift so I'm not 100% sure. But, if memory serves, I think she may have got it from either Staples or Office Depot. It's a very sturdy desk and is made by Bush Furniture. I just checked and according to their site it's still available and comes in 2 different color styles for $184.50. However, it appears that they no longer offer it with the silver paint on the metal parts like mine has.

Model: MM80302
Model: MM80502

Hope that helps! :)
Nice, thanks for the reply, I just may pick one up today or for christmas
 
My display...

Polaroid HDTV 1080p 42" - 1920x1080pix a 6.5ms













my lap... eMachines M6811 hehehe
 
ReaveN said:
My display...

Polaroid HDTV 1080p 42" - 1920x1080pix a 6.5ms





my lap... eMachines M6811 hehehe
That Polaroid is pretty nice huh? used to have one myself
 
heres mine

I got a tv tuner!!! yaaay. I like it a lot. Dirty Jobs is a cool show. You cant beat watching tv on one screen, surfing the net on another and monitoring your comp on the other! o yeah, and when studying, it helps too. :p

lcds002bk8.jpg

A side view...baaad viewing angles on these lcds but hey, who views them like that.
lcds003mg4.jpg


Comments? Suggestions?
 
baker97 said:
what happened to the left LCD, looks like you melted it with that lighter

Close guess. I had a lamp right next to the monitor and I bumped so it was resting right on it and I didn't notice. Came back to my room an hour later and that is what I see. I think it adds some character to my setup. lol.
 
haadij404 said:
Close guess. I had a lamp right next to the monitor and I bumped so it was resting right on it and I didn't notice. Came back to my room an hour later and that is what I see. I think it adds some character to my setup. lol.
aha, nice. if youre a gamer just say its a Battlefield 2 case mod :-P
 
ThatsAgood1jay said:
Nice setups dude

BTW where did you get the Falling into infinity poster? DT roxxors

Hey! Thanks!

I got the dream theater posters 3 years ago, on eBay. Shipped in from the UK, if I recall correctly...
 
JacobC1983 said:
HTPC and 37" Philips LCD in living room

3_122_1731.jpg


Where did you get that table with the sword on it? I lreally like it and my girlfriend wants it too... please!!!!! hurry!

my girlfriend wants to get this ugly ass thing from pottery barn and its expensive.... I dont want it.. and we all know if your girlfriend isn't happy... you definitely are not happy..


thanks mate!

Glad you like it!

I got that table from this place: www.thefutoncorner.com

Here's a link to the actual table: http://www.thefutoncorner.com/items/productlist.asp?catid=id04

It's the second one down, Barbados Table set. It was around $400 for the large, $179 for the smaller one.

Good luck!
 
I think you got him there. But maybe he used that as a model? you know to save money. :confused:
edit: okay nm i didnt see this latest post. great job on the mod :)
 
Why won't pictures hosted off of Photobucket load? They work on other forums just not Hard Forum...

(I'm trying to post pictures and they won't load, but other ones already submitted work fine)

EDIT: Also tried ImageShack
 
UncleDavid218 said:
Why won't pictures hosted off of Photobucket load? They work on other forums just not Hard Forum...

(I'm trying to post pictures and they won't load, but other ones already submitted work fine)
Try using Imageshack instead?
 
Got the Westinghouse 22" from Best Buy:

hardforumshot1.jpg

hardforumshotforward.jpg

hardforumshot2.jpg

hardforumshot3.jpg


I have everything hooked up to the monitor and speakers (CD Player rig, Genesis, TV/VCR, and computer). I plan on hooking up a Dreamcast via VGA and perhaps a PS2 or 360 via component.
 
Got a new external hard drive -- Western Digital My Book 250GB (bought for $80 off on Black Friday!)

023ac.jpg


Flash

029a.jpg


No Flash
 
I figured out that the name of my pictures was causing them to not load... maybe they were inappropriate or something...
 
Gotenks326:

Pretty badass, but that blanket..lol The room has no credibility with that!

UncleDavid218:

Shot of entire work area? Looks real nice.
 
Back
Top