Show that desktop NOW ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do ya guys get those cool custom icons? I've been looking for awhile now, but i'm not having any luck.

Hey rebel, im not sure if you know this... but iconz's desktop is a version of Linux...... not windows.........

(not sure if you thought you could get those icons for windows... or what)

and hey, if you use windows, theres a program out there, i forgot the name of it... like a tray bar. Makes it look like an mac or linux.

for custom icons get iconpackager, it lets you change all your icons at once, and it is really easy to use and there are lots of icon packages for it. just do a guck google search, i am sure you will find it :)

d11.JPG

NEC multisync FP1350 22" CRT that i picked up for $149 at a local computer shop, it is really nice. it is one of those pure flat ones

y r ppl makin damm big screen dumps. it jus waste bandwdith and it makes scrolling harder...

no i aint got 56k
no i aint buyin a new bigger monitor
coz im on 15" laptop
and before u say talk quality! ive been able to do screens dumps considerable less smaller but still able too see all bits n bobs.

why does sex sell? Some people like it, while some do not. ah, ain't it nice to know we are human after all.

Some people like to post big pics, some like to post smaller pics to save space/bandwith. Why does the person choose what they choose? they obviously like it better. or in the case of my parents, don't know how to resize a picture (dare i even ask them what a .gif is!)

after all, if all humans were logical, drinking would be illegal ;) .

(i like to post small pictures :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by lazi_lad
y r ppl makin damm big screen dumps. it jus waste bandwdith and it makes scrolling harder...

no i aint got 56k
coz im on 15" laptop
and before u say talk quality! ive been able to do screens dumps considerable less smaller but still able too see all bits n bobs.

dont worry, he's got something to make up for... :D ;)

Originally posted by lazi_lad

no i aint got 56k
coz im on 15" laptop
English !!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you speak it?
edit:
What the fuck, I can not say "Motherfucker"
Oh wait a sec

no i aint got 56k
coz im on 15" laptop
and before u say talk quality! ive been able to do screens dumps considerable less smaller but still able too see all bits n bobs

omg, wtf :confused:

if you used a translator it sure did suck. lol

nice try anyways :rolleyes:

Can someone post some really sweet desktop themes, by that i mean websites that provide sweet themes.
Please.

Originally posted by StOoTs26
can i get that background?

i obtained it here
read the description the link is posted in it..

i resized it to fit my needs, i think originally its like 1200x1600

1078189168desktop.jpg

changed it around a lot since last time so I thought I would give u all an update

new month, new style
really clean, nice on the eye's, usually it takes a while to find
something i can work with comfortably, but this is a keeper.

dont know where i got it, i think it came with the newest release of
BB4Win. enough banter, on with the screenie, as usual click the image
for full rez.

Well, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I. My desktop is changed every other day practally, but this is what it looks like now.

screenshot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back