Show that desktop NOW ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
desk.jpg

Mine.

I was gonna go and hook up my desktop and was wondering which programs are compatible with what...

Could I run StyleXP, ObjectDock, and Samurize?

What about Litestep, ObjectDock, and Samurize?

What do you guys out there with those crazy XP desktop recommend?

Wow, that Storm trooper picture is AWSOME! Looks so dam real! not like those cheap 20$ trick or treat costumes.

----------------------------

This is my current desktop, nothing Special, but i like it.

desktop.gif

The green skull (top middle) and Izual from Diablo 2 (bottom right) are animated Gif's, so this picture does them no justice.

death.gif
izual.gif

Ain't the best desktop (considering I made it), but I liked the tunnel pic, and I'm in love with that chick, so i did a cheeseball job throwing it together...

Here it is:

desktop.jpg

EDIT: edited to try and make things a little more clear, as I'm slightly inebriated..

Here it is, in all it's boring glory, i have lots of back grounds, thought this one was light enough for the crowd here.

backgroundy.JPG

here is mine if you notice the jaggies on the winamp skin I've fixed that so no need to tell me just haven't uploaded a new pic.
For my samurize setup this time I wanted something simple...and blue of course
Winamp 5 skin is Invicta v1.1 from deviantART
Trillian skin is BlueCurve
My own wall paper if you want it in blue or another color just ask
Dock is Y'z Dock( was hard finding it but finally got it of some russian site)
Theme is SaintBluey for Chaninja on Neowin

can you tell yet that i love blue
see it here

Originally posted by Bananadog
Here it is, in all it's boring glory, i have lots of back grounds, thought this one was light enough for the crowd here.

pictar

lol, where can I get that? :D

Originally posted by Ezteh
here is mine if you notice the jaggies on the winamp skin I've fixed that so no need to tell me just haven't uploaded a new pic.
For my samurize setup this time I wanted something simple...and blue of course
Winamp 5 skin is Invicta v1.1 from deviantART
Trillian skin is BlueCurve
My own wall paper if you want it in blue or another color just ask
Dock is Y'z Dock( was hard finding it but finally got it of some russian site)
Theme is SaintBluey for Chaninja on Neowin

can you tell yet that i love blue
see it here
404..:/

snapshot1.jpg

yay for my new install of knoppix linux on my laptop! so nice and clean looking.

are there any good desktop enhancements for linux?

thanks

OMG, nice pic, only problem is i was looking threw this thread in school. ~_~. Almost got busted for that one.

Originally posted by Screwz Luse
desktop.png
[/B]

just wondering, whats putting that little menu on the left hand side of your screen? (the drives and folders about half way up)

Originally posted by tekcajder
just wondering, whats putting that little menu on the left hand side of your screen? (the drives and folders about half way up)

it's probably a dock of some sort is my guess...yz'dock or objectdock or mobydock....

Originally posted by bleed
i think that girl is Elizabeth Hurley :D

Gawd, she's so hawt! :-o~~~~

Originally posted by towert7
OMG, nice pic, only problem is i was looking threw this thread in school. ~_~. Almost got busted for that one.

Hehe! Ph33r my l33t pinup-skillZ.. ;P
No seriosly, it can be dangerous to check these desktop-threads out.. Someone is sure to have nude girls or some other freaky stuff on their wallpaper.. :/

resized and web ready cause 2560x1024 is just too big :D
desktop127.jpg

/edit changed it so I'm using my own bandwidth instead of theforumisdown's

that little yz dock program is awsome! thanks for the reply ngk. kinda a pain in the butt to find though, its too bad apple came down on the programmer like that. he made a really nice app.

desktop1.jpg

1600 x 1200 w/ winamp up and yz dock on the right hand wall. start menu is transparent and hidden.

(the wallpaper i used was from what i'd modified my photoshop login to)

photoshop.jpg

its not super fancy ... but i think it turned out alright. (aside from the text and the part of the image that gets covered)

hit *print screen* and then paste in a graphic program.

w/ a dual, all its doing is creating a long desktop, split in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back