Show off your best pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from a local show:

port1.jpg

Taken w/ A Nikon D100

Here are a few recent ones. First one is a buddy of mine, taken by me. 2nd one is my ugly mug taken by a girl-friend of mine. I'm suprised she composed it well and it turned out pretty decent.

logan-1.jpg

wes-1.jpg

Picked up a new camera recently and am going through learning about all its features. Here's a sample
weather_vane.jpg

Some basic shots with my Canon Digital Rebel from yesterday...

( Keep in mind I'm a photography n00b though... :rolleyes: )

My dog KC...
kc1.jpg

KC again...
kc2.jpg

A nesting robin I was tormenting to get pics... :p
robin.jpg

Some kind of wierd pine bush in my front yard...
bush.jpg

A dahlia...
dahlia.jpg

Iris twins...
iris.jpg

Sisters Kodak 7440 is the picture. Im getting a A510 or A520 ASAP. Neither turned out quite like I wanted, but...oh well. (click for 1600x1200)

The ripples are on the bottom of the pool, you just cant tell. Its a ladybug thats struggling on the surface making the ripples. It looks very good in person...just not so much in the camera.

I had to look around for that lady-bug. Interesting effect going on there with the ripples. I wouldn't have known what it was a picture of if you cropped the deck out or moved so it wasn't in the picture. Might have made the realization of what it was even more powerful. Cheers. :)

ahh..now i see...its the REFLECTION of the rippels at the bottom of the pool...

did you save the ladybug and get some good closeups of that? :p

robbiekhan said:
[IG]http://www.fixit-4u.net/mrk/photos/ph_m272.jpg[/IMG]
Was busy last night \0/
you dont have a version of that which could be cropped/resized to 1920x1200 do you?

I don't post much, but what the heck. Canon PowerShot SD300. 2nd picture has Macro on.

img_0019.jpg

Sleepy frog in my mom's garden:

img_0035.jpg

recently was in Seattle for a conference - took a few pics on a boat cruise while I was there:

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

i love the expression on the racoons face :p

that pic would have been much better without that wooden thing there tho

though not as technically good as the majority thats been posted, this is the most beautiful thing in the world to me.

my daughter taken with a Sony Cybershot DSC S30

Here's a few I've taken the past few days. Nikon 8800.

bee.jpg

big%20sky.jpg

dead%20trees.jpg

telephone%20pole.jpg

Feel free to critique, I need all the help I can get.

undeadsac said:
though not as technically good as the majority thats been posted, this is the most beautiful thing in the world to me.

I could not agree with you more.... I feel the same way about Kenadie..

Ken.JPG

well, and her new pup also... this was taken with a Vivitar 4000

my first attempt at using my crappy Olympus C-4000(still learning how to use this at Manual mode :p )

A900.jpg

o0moonman0o said:
comments plz :D
Great set of photos... color, framing, focus all right on. :cool: If you want serious comments, you should probably start a thread, though. This "best pics" thread is sort of a dumping grounds, really. Not in the sense that they're not good photos, but just that not a lot of discussion happens here.

Tangentially related: Does anybody else here think it's about time to unsticky this thread and get a new one going? We'll be hitting 50 pages soon, and I'd bet almost none of the photos from page 1 are still loading... ;)

SCION_HOTEL_CLOSE1.jpg

SCION_MOON.jpg

IMGP0267.jpg

RAYMONDS.jpg

BOARDWALK.jpg

SKYWAY2.jpg

SKYWAY.jpg

Definately not my best work but a few of my favorites and a few that I had on my computer at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back