It depends. How do you feel about nade-spamming?
You do know there are no nades in TF2 right?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It depends. How do you feel about nade-spamming?
You do know there are no nades in TF2 right?![]()
does the pope wear a funny hat?
sure does!!
get it!
my reason:
I cursed myself the first 5-6 hours after buying it and playing it
Then the next time i played it, everything started to click, and now im addicted,
maybe its like smoking a cigeratte, sucks the first few times, but then you are addicted
Love the game, Hate ciggerets.
COD4 is about as much nade spamming game I can do.It depends. How do you feel about nade-spamming?
That was a good laugh!, anyway back on topic you can get the orange box online for ~ 40, so its better than getting TF2 alone
Umm.
You are aware that the demoman has a grenade launcher, right?![]()
lol... I take it you have never played TFC? Every single class had grenades, even 2 different types of grenades.... You really find grenades in TF2 to be spam?? Like really?? I can't take you seriously... You must have just been dueling against some really good demo players, because there just isn't any grenade spam in TF2... well, unless the entire team goes demo...![]()
it is quite evident that you have never played dustbowl on a high caliber server. I'll leave it at that since you have no clue what you're talking about.
it is quite evident that you have never played dustbowl on a high caliber server. I'll leave it at that since you have no clue what you're talking about.
The previous poster is right, tf2 nade spam is nothing like the tfc nade spam. It used to be way WAY way worse.
it is quite evident that you have never played dustbowl on a high caliber server. I'll leave it at that since you have no clue what you're talking about.
TFC spam is far, far, faaaaaaar worse than TF2. So much more in fact that TF2 spam can hardly even be called such. Be glad the devs went the direction they did.Fine, but that's not my point. I don't care that TFC might have been worse.
They are actually Pipe Bombs & Sticky Bombs, if you really wanna analyze it.
lol... I take it you have never played TFC? Every single class had grenades, even 2 different types of grenades.... You really find grenades in TF2 to be spam?? Like really?? I can't take you seriously... You must have just been dueling against some really good demo players, because there just isn't any grenade spam in TF2... well, unless the entire team goes demo...![]()
That would be the spy, every class has a melee weapon to hit people with. Each class has their special purposes, the spies is to down turrets and kill the enemy from the inside out basically.Gonna buy it tonight. Maybe it was just the class I was watching on youtube but the guy had a knife and was just raping people with it, it looked so overpowered. Does every class get a knife or what?
I really apprishiate everyones help.
How can you get bored after 3 days...that's not even enough time to play through all the maps and all the classes. It can get boring if you keep dying though.![]()
Ehh, played it. Feels like I'm playing a modded version of unreal tournament. Its so fast paced I don't think I like it at all.
Yeah your right, I played another 2 hours and liked it more. Its way more fun when your team is talking, I wish I had some buddys to play it with regularly. I don't understand how to play a spy or a engineer, so far the classes I like are heavy and medic, medic more. Game is growing on me, the teamwork is pretty fantastic, just wish I had some peeps to play with. My steam ID: series939Brooo....Give it a chance. I know you havent found YOUR favorite class yet, cause you wouldnt have made that post if ya had. And you got the SDK (which btw, you should update)
I thought for sure when I watched the videos, I was going to be the Engineer. How could I not be....so I thought. Ended up playing as the Heavy and atm, ive got over 60 hours clocked in on that class alone. Not many people enjoy playing as the Heavy, but they found a class they did like, Im sure of that.
Point is, keep on trying out the different classes and remember that if you tried one class and gave it some honest hours of playtime, try another class, then come back to the first one. You will find that along with you playing, time went by, and with that time, you gained experience. With that NEW experience, you might find playing the initial class you didnt like at first, NOW is fun as hell to play cause you know more about the game and what to do....or better yet, what NOT to do.
You cannot actually own, like you can in quake or cs.
Yes, yes you can. A skilled solider who mastered rocket jump can dominate a game.
Yeah your right, I played another 2 hours and liked it more. Its way more fun when your team is talking, I wish I had some buddys to play it with regularly. I don't understand how to play a spy or a engineer, so far the classes I like are heavy and medic, medic more. Game is growing on me, the teamwork is pretty fantastic, just wish I had some peeps to play with. My steam ID: series939
Spies are almost useless at the moment, a good team will get a pyro or a HWG and sit him next to a dispenser which dishes out ammo faster than they can use it, and constantly fire without stopping, lights up even the invisible spies.