The only other PC game I have been playing is a little COD4. Its a great game, but its lack in teamwork features leaves me looking for something else. The only other game I see is TF2. I never played the original. The graphics look "fun"
I thrive on the days from desert combat mod of BF1942.
Anyway I don't want to go throw away more money for a game missing features that I wanted another game to have(COD4).
I checked on game monitor and notice theres TONS more people playing COD4 then TF2. Wondering why this is?
TF2 is $29.95 from steam it says. I don't need any other games to run it right? So do you think I should get it or no? Please leave a reason...
Anyway I don't want to go throw away more money for a game missing features that I wanted another game to have(COD4).
I checked on game monitor and notice theres TONS more people playing COD4 then TF2. Wondering why this is?
TF2 is $29.95 from steam it says. I don't need any other games to run it right? So do you think I should get it or no? Please leave a reason...