Serious Sam 3: BFE Box Art

HardOCP News

[H] News
We just got our hands on the new Serious Sam 3: BFE box art so we thought we'd share with you guys and get your thoughts and opinions as well. Personally, I can't wait for a little old school shooting action. I like the tag line too: NO COVER. ALL MAN. :)

Serious Sam 3: BFE (due out late summer) is a throwback to classic shooters and un-apologetically over-the-top. Intense gameplay features plenty of ammo, more weapons and engaging environments for players as they run-and-gun their way to defeating Mental's Horde. NO COVER. ALL MAN.

THE one game I have been waiting for, over any other game.
Love the SS games (except 2, that one kinda sucked).

Looks terrible if you ask me. The guys body is twited in such a unrealistic manner it doesnt even look right. But hey, I wont be buying it based off of the box art. Hope its the new classic.

I just hope there will be a bunch of monsters at once and not scaled down because of the high detail.

lol, its online only. can't wait for the game, but I think the box art is lacking. The head does not seem to be in the right place.,

There's something freaky wrong with that box art ... for starters, his right arm is a lot shorter than the left arm ...

There's something freaky wrong with that box art ... for starters, his right arm is a lot shorter than the left arm ...

I´m concerned about his spine too. The person who did the drawing has problems with anatomy.. and drawing.

Sam also suffers from the trade mark Deus Ex HR small head syndrome. It´s getting popular. That said, I can´t wait to play this :D

Looks terrible if you ask me. The guys body is twited in such a unrealistic manner it doesnt even look right. But hey, I wont be buying it based off of the box art. Hope its the new classic.

DOOM.jpg

THE one game I have been waiting for, over any other game.
Love the SS games (except 2, that one kinda sucked).

What makes you think three is going to be better than two...aside from it being the magic number?

I like the box, but love the games.

I liked all 3 of them. SS2 was a little different, but still loads of fun. I like buzzing around in his little shoot em up rocket sled thing. It broke things up a bit.

I'm playing all 3 again right now. I forgot how fun they are.

I like the box art But
Every time I look at it I think Sam is looking over his shoulder at me,
until I look at his knees and then it looks like he is walking towards me.
This makes the image very awkward to view as a whole.
Anywho, just my twisted brain...

This is the game that DNF should have been. Mindless open world slaughter - and being able to hold as many guns as you can fucking want.

I am so stoked for this game!!!! Loved the first 2, even SS2 was good enough. I have been playing the HD remakes of the first 2 lately and I gotta say, the engine looks a tad ddated aready. I hope they polish it up for SS3, or people will start crying about graphics like they did with DNF.

Search HardOCP and look at the previous screens, very impressive.

I like the box art But
Every time I look at it I think Sam is looking over his shoulder at me,
until I look at his knees and then it looks like he is walking towards me.
This makes the image very awkward to view as a whole.
Anywho, just my twisted brain...
It's not just you, I see it the same way. It's messed up.

You haven't played Serious Sam until you've played it on an Eyefinity setup. Takes zero configuration and looks amazing as hell. SS is easily my favorite series.

Looking forward to this. I just played thought the 1st and 2nd episodes a few weeks ago.

You haven't played Serious Sam until you've played it on an Eyefinity setup. Takes zero configuration and looks amazing as hell. SS is easily my favorite series.
this
it's nice to be able to max out a game in eyefinity and get awesome framerates

Back