Seasonic Platinum-1000 Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seasonic has managed to make a name for themselves in a market that is very hard to conquer. At least for consumer use, they are only known for power supplies, and to novices those are a dime a dozen.

So it's very impressive that a manufacturer has managed to create this brand recognition in a market like that. To top it off, even the OEM products, once sniffed out by the community, sell like hotcakes. No cutting corners, no major concessions for the lower price.

I love a company with dedication, Seasonic has become a synonym for quality.

Seasonic is great! Exceptional build quality and clean power delivery. They are one of the best OEM manufacturers for other companies too

I've heard nothing but "good quality PSU" from people.

That being said - time for me to try one.

Bought or recommended Seasonic branded or sourced power supplies in almost all my builds, including the last three identical video editor builds. All but one of my home machines has a seasonic in it, the last might be one but I can't tell. One of the best power supply makers out there, and the one I trust the most right now. I really liked the X650's we got in; nice cables and great power supply. :D

What I like about Seasonic? Honestly, there is only one thing I slightly dislike and that is the price, but you get what you pay for. Seasonic has the best reputation of any PSU maker that I know of. Highly recommend any of their products.

Reputation is made with years of solid psu's. Seasonic makes only the best and has earned this reputation.

Seasonic makes reliable, powerful PSUs and I would love to have one powering my machine!

Never had a problem with one, and there extremely quiet.

You always get your money's worth with a seasonic.

I've used Seasonic PSUs since my early days of computing. They are quiet, reliable, high quality PSUs that have never failed on me. I recommend Seasonic PSUs to all my friends and family when they build a new rig.

i have actually owned a seasonic PSU before, and it worked very very well and still does to the day! their products are of very high quality!

Great reliability with a well earned reputation. Always a good choice in a build.

Seasonic for consumer machines, Emacs and Sparkle for servers. Those three are the top PSU manufacturers. Everyone else is second tier or lower.

I love the solid construction, fully modular design of Seasonic and the fact they make PSU's for other brands.

I remember waaaaay back when they were known for their quietness and reliability... WAIT!! They still are. Awesome brand and manufacturer.

Seasonic PSUs are always quiet with intelligent design - can't go wrong with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back