Seasonic Platinum-1000 Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best power supplies I have ever owned. Never had one die. Quality parts used throughout.

i been a fan of Seasonic for years. plus i won one seasonic psu before, so getting two from [H] would rock.

Who doesn't know seasonic for being the manufacturer behind the most reliable and best efficiency psu's out there...do I really need to say more?

What can you say, they make a very reliable power supply that are remarkably quiet for their size. On the one instance I did have to contact customer support I got a prompt resolution to my issue.

Beast manufacturer. Gotta love reliability backed with customer service. Seasonic is pretty much Corsair so its expected :)

No experience yet with Seasonic products, but I like that they're having a drawing for one of their PSUs.

Best thing? I've heard the name before in a positive light, not in stories about fire, exploding PSUs, or bogus specs and "certifications".

I have a Seasonic X-760 and it is a good fit for my power requirements. It runs quiet and cool.
Starts every time. :cool:

Clean....Quiet....Amazing Power......:cool:

Feel the Seasonic ripple flowing over your circuits.....

Ahhhh....A Platinum feel for the day!

Seasonic has been in the power supply business a long time. Have had several Seasonic built units over the years and none have failed me. I'm sure there are other brands that may do as well, but consistently good over the long haul...I think not.

Their products are always some of the best in the market. They are so good that many of the top PSU companies (such as Corsair) simply have Seasonic build their PSU's for them.

I like that Seasonic as a company has always built high quality components for leading computer companies. Supplying the tech for co's like Apple and Corsair throughout its history is very impressive and speaks to the top line products Seasonic makes.

What's not to like? Clean power and excellent build quality, nothing more you can ask for.

awesome...solid specs from a reliable manufacturer. Somoeone will be lucky to have this.

I've always had good luck with their products, and here's to free things! Thanks [H]ard and Seasonic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back