Seasonic Platinum-1000 Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you buy a Seasonic you know it's going to be a quality power supply with no cutting corners, quiet, and meet its posted specs without any bullshit.

Would love to upgrade my old PCP&C to one of these in order to have the capacity for higher end SLI.

It's pretty simple: Seasonic is at the top of my list of go-to PSUs... whether it's a Seasonic branded unit or a Seasonic platform from another brand name (cough... Corsair!) I only trust their quality. I've got Seasonic PSUs that are approaching double digits agewise and they just never quit. :D

seasonic evokes thoughts of hearing the soothing sound of the ocean, which is a much better image for a power supply than one that could be noisy and obnoxious.

Been using Seasonic units exclusively for years and you know you're getting high quality and a good price/performance ratio every time.

Have used Seasonic products before, I have been pleased with the quality and reliability of their power supplies.

Been absolutely loving my x560w. An upgrade to 1000w would let me go sli 580s again which I totally need.

Sesonic sets the bar for quality power supplies. I have a Seasonic in my server, and it's rock solid...completely reliable.

This 1000W platinum model would be the perfect upgrade for me. I'm having a really hard time deciding what power supply in the 850-1000W range to buy.

I like seasonic because they build high quality, high performance power supplies that no other brand can compare to.

I always see the name mentioned and it's never been for poor reasons.

EDIT: Typically it's mentioned in a way that excuses another company's questionable reputation. ex: That acme PSU is actually built by Seasonic.

Last edited:
Wish I could have a Seasonic for my upcoming crossfire setup, reliable, efficient power...and a great reputation as well!

some of the best in the business, and oen of the most reputible PSU builders, hands down.

I would love to have another seasonic psu especially a 1000w psu. I've had great success with this manufacturer

never used these guys before but I've heard wonderful things! I would love to own one one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back