Seasonic Platinum-1000 Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiet, reliable, impeccable build quality. The drawing is being held on my 50th birthday this would make a nice present ...

Seasonic was always known to me as a great brand name and the ones I've owned have never given me troubles and were pretty quiet to boot.

Seasonic is way better than land sonic with their ability to swim fast, rather than just run fast.

Super reliable and well constructed PSUs. You know what your going to get every time.

Things I like:

Quality product
First real PSU manufacterer
Looks
Modular
clean output
The PSU ratings actually mean something to this company
Quiet operation

Seasonic are the best PSU's I have ever owned out of all the ones I ever tried.

Reliability and quietness for a slight price premium. I try to buy Seasonic platforms for those reasons.

Nothing worse than trying to put the smoke back into the machine because it blew up from the cheap ass power supply that wasnt seasonic.

True story, happened to my cuz!

They understand what their customers need, only the necessities with none of the bullshit... thumbs up.

Specifications that are True in Real World Usage
Level of Quality that is Unmatched in Industry
Reliability that is Unsurpassed by Competitors

Quiet, reliable, and much newer (and still covered by some kind of warranty :p ) than my BFG.

All the PSU I bought are Seasonic or seasonic designed. They look great, perform great, and sound great!

Seasonic has the lowest ripple of all PSUs across their entire line of products. Even their low end PSUs have much better ripple suppression than most mid to high end models from other brands.On top of this, I've never seen a seasonic PSU fail before either.

Best PSU brand out there without question.

I just Seasoniced in my pants. holy megawatts this thing is beefy, and so is the power supply. in my pants.

Seasonic is one of those brands that just stands out -- for all the right reasons. :D

Seasonic makes some of the best PSUs in the business, so they better stick around to show everyone else how it's done!

Reason I like Seasonic PSUs is their stellar reputation and warranty. People in the PC community love how quiet and reliable they are.

You can pick up any Seasonic unit and you'll have a reliable, well regulated, efficient, quiet PSU. Don't know many other mfrs that can say that, about any product.

I love my X series units more than anything, but I really want one of the new Platinums... Here's hoping they refresh the whole line, as a Platinum 400 (I'd say Fanless, but with the new Hybrid Fan on-off, who needs fanless??) would just be awesome. My X Golds are going to be awesome for years to come, and so far after two years, few platforms have come close to the X series's overall excellence. You can get a PSU based on Seasonic's platforms, but I say just head straight to the source.

On top of solid build quality and performance I like Seasonic for their high efficiency and low noise. Their definitely one of the quietest power supplies you can buy.

Incredible quality. I recommend Seasonic to pretty much anyone looking to get a PSU -- for low end, high end and in between. I'm running an x650 in my current desktop and loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back