Seasonic High Voltage Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
In! I can't say why I like Seasonic's power supplies, because I've never owned one, but I wouldn't mind becoming a customer for life if I won one as a prize. =D

Every Seasonic PSU I've ever owned screamed quality, and I've never had one die on me. Already a lifetime customer.

I love how the name roles off the tongue so nicely. Oh, and they are reliable i hear. :D

Because i would like to convert all my pc power supplies from Old School PCP&C's to New Age Seasonics.

The Hybrid fan is awesome. As is the reliability & the full modular design of my x750

Solid, dependable power supplies that you just don't have to worry about and i'm in need!

The last PSU I purchased was made by SeaSonic, and I think all future purchases will be with them too. Well reviewed, well made, quiet, and thoughtfully designed.

I have a x-750 that I love for being dead silent and modular, not to mention 80+gold. I'd love to win a higher wattage model for that tri-sli rig I'm dreaming about. Good luck all.

Can't go wrong with seasonic, they make amazing PSU's and are modular as well.

I own 3 Seasonic Power Supplies and have never had one give me any problems, love the fanless models. Also Seasonic had an available TFX PSU and that's running really well, allowed me to put in a decent low profile graphics card too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back