Seasonic High Voltage Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have had my Seasonic 500 since my 2006 build.

Still running the same voltage since the day I bought her. Still quiet as ever.

I have an enermax 425 power supply that was bought in 01, ran for about 5 years, then was retired to a Antec 550 that crapped out 2 years later and has seen been running in that machine. Enermax and Seasonic are names that are awesome.

I love their power supplies because I know in the unlikely event something goes wrong, they take care of their customers!

Count me in :cool:

I had a seasonic 650watt psu in my last C2Q q5500 rig that never skipped a beat and never let me down. I've built a few other rigs for friends and family with seasonic power supplies. none of them have given me/them any issues!

My next PSU will liklely be a seasonic PSU for those reasons above.

Last edited:
I've been a big fan of Seasonic, as they offer excellent quality with a very low noise profile. They've been one of the most interesting PSUs to follow in the [H] review testbeds.

Picking up a high-wattage unit would pave the way for possible 3-way or 4-way SLI... :D

Never had a branded Seasonic but I probably owned a couple of them rebranded as Corsairs or Antecs. Always heard good things.

After 20 years of building PCs, and over 30 PSUs, I've come to the conclusion that I will no longer try to save money or get suckered by a special. I will buy Seasonic, and it's what I recommend to anyone who asks me. I got two of the X750's when they went on sale. Currently using 5 Seasonic PSUs 24/7. Solid, efficient, quiet, well thought out, technical reviews praise the quality.

In my opinion, Seasonic blows away hte competition. Enermax & FSP should learn from htem how to make a reliable product for enthusiasts.

I have never owned a Seasonic power supply, but I keep hearing how reliable they are.
I would love to give one a shot for my next build.

These are the best PSU's on the market. Any builder knows this. Whoever wins this is getting the BEST PSU in existence!

Seasonic PSUs are energy efficient, extremely reliable, and offer the best price to performance ration of any PSU on the market. They are powering America's computing resources.

Goes above/beyond what i ever expected my previous seasonic PSU to do. Need to get an X-1250 to power my current rig.

its the perfect choice for a tri-fire ivy bridge build like I want to do!

Hello, I have got exasperated with the noise of my Corsair AX 1200 PSU. I am looking for a very quite PSU. Can you recommend some good candidates? Does seasonic produce quite PSU? I'm looking for one with at least 1000W because I have 2 MSI GTX580 LE in SLI. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back