Seasonic High Voltage Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seasonic are Top Notch PSU's in my book..used to have a M12...just outgrew it..

would love to have another.

Absolutely love my X760, would love to win this PSU though, because I'm thinking about getting onboard the 3xSLI/Trifire train in the future and would really appreciate the extra wattage!

Can't say enough good things about Seasonic. They're really pushing the envelope in terms of build quality and reliability. :)

I've used the same Seasonic S12-500 PSU since Fall 2005, and it's still going strong on my 3rd Mobo, CPU, and GPU since buying it.

I am absolutely a Seasonic customer for life. Top notch quality and noise.

i dont live in NA , but your x series 850 Gold is the bomb...so damn silent , perfect packaging of the unit to prevent shipping damage + the bundle of cables coming with along with very tasty storage bags ect
and a perfect manual....yeah Corsairs best m8 be Queen, but youre the absolute Kings...period.

ps: dont let go too high in your heads , and continue the qualtity

Aloha,
Need help with finding of quality power unit for my HAF case, ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe / AMD AM2
6000 cpu. Seasonic sounds like a winner like to try one. Also have a Phenom X4 9550 I think it is.
Seasonic looks like a very good unit, never owned one but would surely use it.

Last edited:
Aloha from Hawaii everyone, LongBike
Need help with finding of quality power unit for my HAF case, ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe / AMD AM2
6000 cpu.
Seasonic sounds like a winner like to try one. Lots of power looking at it. ( :D )
( OOOOppp's did it twice ...sorry )

Need your information.

Name
Shipping Address
Phone Number
Email
PM or Mail please.
04-20-2012, 10:38 AM
10Neon Limp Gawd, 7.9 Years

ONCE

Never used one yet, but I like Seasonic PSUs because they are highly regarded in [H] reviews.

Well i have to say my previous PSU was from a competitor and rock solid for almost exactly 5 years and still ticking. My tech exclaimed "ooooo Seasonic" at the mention of the x760 for my new build. And he said that in an effectionat way like it was sexy to him :)

And I am very glad I did choose it. Reputation is deserved. He also mentioned the watt rating is conservative and will deliver on very high demands.

Thankyou for building quality.

I've never seen a power supply wired up with so many splitters and keep on chugging. A 400 Watt PSU from back in the days before SATA is not meant for a Core2Duo, a pair of GF8800s, and a full rack of harddrives. Seasonic defines 'above and beyond'.

I purchased an x750 recently from Newegg, on sale, for about ~$120.00. What a BARGAIN! Quiet, fully modular, and cable lengths that were spot on for my build. The x750 just felt like a quality piece of equipment.

So many other non-Seasonic branded P.S.U.s use Seasonic's designs, such as my two PCP&C 500 watt Silencers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back