Seagate 1TB - $126 @ ZZF

About as cheap as it gets per gb! Quite a good deal, but I'll order another dozen in a few months...don't need them quite yet.

Last time it was free shipping and I bought one. Now the price has gone down but you have to pay for shipping. However, it is still about $4 cheaper. I am tempted to get another one since the one that I got from them last week works great.

Shit. I don't NEED the storage but I WANT the storage. LOL!

I hope these stay at this price or go down here soon. I am putting together a file server and I am getting 1TB drives for it.

Whenever SSD becomes mainstream and affordable, I can see these dropping good I bet.

I've been on the edge about replacing my 500's with 1 TB's. This deal did it. I was going to pick it up local at BB that has these for $150 right now. But $135 with 2 day FedEx and $2 back from live.com.

Good enough for me.

How do these compare to the WD 1gb that are $135.80 with shipping?
Roughly same price. Which are quieter and/or cooler?

Damn, been watching these drop from 160 to 150 to 140 and now 127. 2 day shipping for 5 drives is $14, I may just bite.

oh damnit! I just bought a lot of 20 drives off of eBay because I couldn't find any drive deals that I liked. This one, I do, and now have no $. Good thing 14/20 are raptors...maybe I'll just sell them all.

Damn this price is too good to pass up. I just bit for 1:D. Now the 4 - WD 640's, 3 Sammy 750's, that I have laying around, have a new buddy.

Back