TheCommander
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2003
- Messages
- 2,999
I just watched one of those videos- a terran vs terran video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1y2f-Y29Vs
The voices don't seem good at all. They were badass in Starcraft whereas these are nothing special and neither are the quotes from what I have seen so far. I hope they don't do it like they did in Warcraft 3 where the voices and units seemed more childish whereas in Warcraft 2 the knights, footman, etc... were mean and spoke and looked like they were ready to rip your head off.
And what's with the SCV wearing a baseball cap?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1y2f-Y29Vs
The voices don't seem good at all. They were badass in Starcraft whereas these are nothing special and neither are the quotes from what I have seen so far. I hope they don't do it like they did in Warcraft 3 where the voices and units seemed more childish whereas in Warcraft 2 the knights, footman, etc... were mean and spoke and looked like they were ready to rip your head off.
And what's with the SCV wearing a baseball cap?