sc2 keys, another wave

Thats awesome, wonder how many are gonna go for sale lol. Ahh I'd love to get a key

i am hoping i get a key later today. i am going to check my email in a few hours. i will eat some crazy to get a key

I'm all good, thank you sooooooo much to the anonymous donor of a key to me :) (feel free to PM me if you want your name here) .

I'm still holding out for an Email. Shame so many people that got friend keys are taking it to Ebay...

Got nothing :(. They also sent out "give your friends a key" to current beta holders.

Just got a beta key from a friend. and I really do not like RTS's.

Wonder how much they are going on ebay for...

People EBAYing these make me a sad panda. There are plenty who registered and actually want to help test and play the game...

I got friend invited by my bro, and I just didnt like it. I enjoyed DOW2 much more.

id gladly take a key from anyone really not into this game and was fortunate to get a key.

if anyone got an extra key from the friend invite thing, ill trade you something for it. 20 bucks? some video games? order you a pizza from dominos?

lol sigh...

Meh. I've been signed up for beta since they announced it. The original SC has been installed on every pc I have owned since it came out.

Anyone else have a friend key? I will love you long time!

Why can't they just do like other DEVs, you get a key when you pre-order, this would avoid some of the EBAYers that's i'm so jealous of!

Back