S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2: Heart of Chernobyl

Looking good and doesn't stray too far away from previous releases. Rumors of possible coop in a future update sounds awesome. The end of summer will be a lot less depressing this year.

some really big games coming out in August/September: Black Myth: Wu Kong, Star Wars Outlaws and S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2
I'm not a big starwars guy but it does have me intrigued. I'm basically playing a little Diablo 4 here and there, waiting for fall to play Ghosts of Tsushima, then I'm on to this and wu kong

Hi guys. Star Wars Outlaws and Stalker 2 will be released on xbox seriex x ,too? On August/September. I ask because i wanna buy Xbox SX while waiting for new intel I9 generation and Rtx 5090 to buy.

Hi guys. Star Wars Outlaws and Stalker 2 will be released on xbox seriex x ,too? On August/September. I ask because i wanna buy Xbox SX while waiting for new intel I9 generation and Rtx 5090 to buy.

What are your current specs? Better off putting that money into the hardware you want. Why buy hardware for high end games but then play them on a console you bought first? Unless your current PC is really dated I don't see the point in buying an Xbox.

What are your current specs? Better off putting that money into the hardware you want. Why buy hardware for high end games but then play them on a console you bought first? Unless your current PC is really dated I don't see the point in buying an Xbox.
I explain. I sold my current apartment ( home ).I am currently without pc and moving to other house in other city. So now i am without pc and console. I can buy now console or pc with 14900K and rtx 4090. But is this any sense to buy pc now ,if in few next months new intels and rtx will be released? For me not.

Hope you understand. My english sux i know.

I mean. Is now any sense to buy 14900K and Rtx 4090? Or just wait for new Intels 15 gen ,buy rtx 4090 too? And when rtx 5090 will be released sold 4090. ?

You just said it doesn't make sense... And I tend to agree.

14th gen Intel is pretty disappointing from everything I've read. I would look into AMD or wait to see if Intel can do anything significantly better on the 15th gen.

4090 is of course a beast of a card, but to me it makes the least amount of sense to buy a flagship card near the end of its retail cycle like this. Why? Because it's the exact same price that it was upon release, so you're paying the same amount for fewer months/years of use of the card in the future. Unless you got a good deal, you'd be paying what everyone else did without having the benefit of the last 1.5 years to game with it.

To me it only makes sense to wait on the 5090. At that point you'll either pay through the nose for the top-shelf card, or you can pick up a 4090 from someone who is upgrading and pay much less for the same performance as you would now.

I think that's pretty much all previously-released footage, but it's good to hear from someone who played the previous janky demo that as of Summer Game Fest, things are looking more polished.

Just wish we could get feedback from someone with experience with the OG trilogy and Anomaly, since GSC is still being stingy with uncut gameplay videos...

Back