Ryzen 3950X Build Help

i did reverse them, but what about from the bottom? GPU still gets a little warm!

In.

hot air rises so work with the flow. Bottom to top.

In from the front because the front is usually unobstructed more than the back.

In.

hot air rises so work with the flow. Bottom to top.

upload_2019-12-15_21-41-50.png

? == in (up)

that new ram replacement good? That’s the ram I’m looking at.

It's the temporary ram from Best Buy, Corsair Vengeance LPX only at 3000 MHz, 2x8GB

i just don't know how can i can attach a fan from the bottom currently :(

upload_2019-12-15_21-49-48.png

It's the temporary ram from Best Buy, Corsair Vengeance LPX only at 3000 MHz, 2x8GB

i just don't know how can i can attach a fan from the bottom currently :(

View attachment 207538
Yeah I was wondering. Only seen a couple with a bottom vent, skip it then. The top fan is killer. It’s the best spot.

Yeah I was wondering. Only seen a couple with a bottom vent, skip it then. The top fan is killer. It’s the best spot.

how can i cool down my GPU though from the bottom?

Cut a vent and extend the feet if u need to so u get airflow. ie a rug can plug it if it’s low, or put it on a flat surface. I know u have a dremil somewhere.
Glad I kept my bitcoin mining frame cases. No sides and no top.

I'll add three things:
  • As Mega6 has said, you do want intakes on the front and bottom, exhausts on the back and top, and you also do want to ensure that there is good clearance on the bottom for intake airflow
  • With respect to balancing airflow, you also want a small fraction more intake airflow than exhaust airflow for a mildly positive pressure arrangement
    • This ensures that all air entering the enclosure is through the intake fans, which should have filters in front of them, as opposed to a negative pressure airflow arrangement where air and dust is pulled through small gaps where enclosure panels meet
    • You can accomplish positive airflow by using more fans as intakes, as well as adjusting intake and exhaust fan speed
  • Be sure to ensure that the difference between intake and exhaust airflow is mild, as you do want the overall airflow pattern to move through the enclosure
    • Too much intake airflow will likely cause 'dead zones' and thus uneven cooling
    • This is especially important for open-air coolers on GPUs, where heat from the GPU is mixed with the stream of airflow moving through the enclosure -- you want both to get cool air in and warm air out efficiently

G.SKILL said:
Here is the message that has been posted:
Your replacement was shipped out on December 13 via USPS First Class

All the best,
G.SKILL TECH FORUM

is that first pick the before finished one? :) total rats nest! they make tyraps for a reason buddy! looks good...just need to spend a little time being patent and do whats called "dressing it up"

Reactions: erek
like this
Back