Right click slowness

Soarin

2[H]4U
So for some reason a couple months ago windows 10 is having issues with slow right click. I have searched and found it to be a very vast problem and a lot of potential solutions but none have worked for me this far. I don't want to reinstall but will if I must.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I have removed Nvidia from the context menu and a few other options like libre office and foxit reader. Registry chnages but it still happens

WinRAR, winzip or any other utilities that like to add themselves to right-click?
maybe try creating a new user and see if it does it in there.

I will try the new user, the only thing added is display fusion. This all happened after an update a while back and I am not wanting to roll back months.

Tried the new user and it is working just fine. So I guess my fix is make a new user and delete this profile?

I will try the new user, the only thing added is display fusion. This all happened after an update a while back and I am not wanting to roll back months.

Tried the new user and it is working just fine. So I guess my fix is make a new user and delete this profile?
that or figure out whats loading in your existing user account.

Which version of Windows 10? 1809 had a problem with slow right clicks that seems to have gone away in 1903.

So I ran some fixes with power shell dism and sfc, that did not fix it. I made a temp user and that worked. So I deleted my old profile and the issue came back when I moved files back over.

I am on the 1903 update as well, but running another update scan shows 2019-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4517211)

Update did not fix it.

Last edited:
Back