Rick and Morty VR - April 20th

Discussion in 'VR & Head-Mounted Displays' started by MavericK, Apr 16, 2017.

1. MavericK

MavericK Zero Cool

My body is ready.

No idea on price (my guess is somewhere between $20-30) but it looks like a wacky good time. Same studio who did Job Simulator.

Kinsaras likes this.
  2. Sonicks

Sonicks Gawd

Seriously wish I had a VR HMD at this point just to try this, lmao.

That plumbis...

3. MavericK

MavericK Zero Cool

Now released for $30...going to try to give it a shot sometime this weekend.

4. pj-

pj- Limp Gawd

$30 is steep but I love the show and don't exactly "pay" for it, so I will be buying this tonight

5. MavericK

MavericK Zero Cool

From what I've heard it's supposed to be Job Simulator meets R&M with some other fun stuff in there. I guess if you felt Job Simulator was worth the $30 price tag, this should be similar (if not better).

6. heatlesssun

heatlesssun Pick your own.....you deserve it.

For $30 bucks not that interested but might pick it up on sale. My weekend VR title is going to Mega Overload. I really love shooting shit in VR.

7. MavericK

MavericK Zero Cool

Off-topic, but H3VR just added a target sequencer game mode with a bunch of shooting scenarios with a currency system to upgrade guns, etc. I haven't had a chance to try it yet but it looks pretty cool.

heatlesssun likes this.
  8. Kinsaras

Kinsaras 2[H]4U

9. Teenyman45

Teenyman45 [H]ard|Gawd

Why do you need help? Why are you in such great pain? Is it because you tried the VR game?

Kinsaras likes this.
  10. pj-

pj- Limp Gawd

Game is fun and clever but veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery short.

11. harmattan

harmattan 2[H]4U

Was it too much to hope this would be Roy: A Life Well Lived. I was really looking forward to taking Roy off the grid.

Kinsaras likes this.
  12. MavericK

MavericK Zero Cool

Me and the SO both played a lot of this this last weekend...very polished experience. Basically this is Job Simulator with more advanced mechanics and a lot of random stuff to mess around with and secrets to uncover.

Total playtime is probably around 1.5-2 hours for the main tasks, but afterwards you are able to mess around in the world and try to find more hidden items, etc. so there is probably another couple hours there at least.

Is it worth $30? If you're not a R&M fan...probably not. If you are, I would have to say yes...there is a lot here to enjoy.

I hope they continue to add features to it, but I'm not sure if anything like that is coming down the pipe.

Tags: