Reverse deal - Sell your $160 RX 470 for $350-$400 now on ebay.

use coupon spring0410 for 5% off 1000
look for the 779 system with free shipping
then customize to your hearts desire

You cant build the system yourself for that cost.
I tried. LOL

cyb.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    209.1 KB · Views: 39
looks like it's only RX580s now.

edit nevermind you have to basically customize it to get the two RX470s.

Last edited:
Early July 4th Special II (NO MONITOR)

• *BASE_PRICE: [+779]
  • BLKFRISALE1: CyberpowerPC Gaming Mouse Pad [+0]
  • BLUETOOTH: None
  • CABLE: None
  • CAS: Thermaltake Core V31 Black Mid-Tower Gaming case w/ USB 3.0 & removable Drive Bays & Side-Panel Window [+12]
  • CASUPGRADE: None
  • CC: None
  • CD: None [-13]
  • CD2: None
  • COOLANT: None
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz [3.7GHz Turbo] Eight-Core 16MB L3 Cache 65W Processor [+170]
  • CS_FAN: Default case fans
  • DOCKINGSTATION: None
  • ENGRAVING: None
  • EVGA_POWER: None
  • FA_HDD: None
  • FAN: Corsair Hydro Series H60 120mm Liquid CPU Cooling System w/ Copper Cold Plate (Single Standard 120MM Fan)
  • FLASHMEDIA: None
  • FREEBIE_CS: 3X 120mm Thermaltake Riing 12 Series High Static Pressure 120mm Case/Radiator Fan (Red Color LED)
  • FREEBIE_HD: Free 3TB 7200 RPM Hard Drive with Single SSD Purchase for all Desktops
  • FREEBIE_VC: None
  • HD_M2SSD: None
  • HD_PCIE1X_SSD: None
  • HDD: 240GB WD Green SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 540MB/s Read and 465MB/s Write [+13] (Single Drive)
  • HDD2: None
  • HEADSET: None
  • IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
  • KEYBOARD: None [-5]
  • MEMORY: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR4/2400MHz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
  • MONITOR: None
  • MOPAD: None
  • MOTHERBOARD: ASRock AB350 Pro4 AM4 ATX w/ RGB, Realtek LAN, 2 PCIe x16, 4 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe
  • MOUSE: None [-3]
  • NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
  • OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
  • POWERSUPPLY: 1,000 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Gold Power Supply [+16]
  • PRO_WIRING: None
  • RUSH: Standard processing time: ship within 5 to 10 Business Days
  • SECURITY: None
  • SERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
  • SLI_BRIDGE: Standard SLI/Crossfire Bridge
  • SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
  • SPEAKERS: None
  • USBX: None
  • VIDEO: AMD Radeon RX 470 4GB GDDR5 Video Card (Dual Card (CrossFireX) [+119])
  • VIVE_HEADSET: None
  • WARRANTY: STANDARD WARRANTY: 1 Year Parts WARRANTY
  • WNC: None
  • WTV: None
  • _PRICE: (+1028)
  • _view_: {F8E6BD7F-9FAC-41E8-B393-8E0858C9E515}
  • _load_: 6/20/2017 1:30:56 PM
direct;mpn=CWSP2Z;pr=$%7BtotalPrice%7D;qty=1;vendor_name=CyberPower;prod_name=Early%20July%204th%20Special%20II%20(NO%20MONITOR)
$1,028.00 × 1 $1,028.00
Coupon: SPRING0410 (5% Discount) $-51.40
Subtotal: $976.60
Sales Tax (N/A): $0.00
Shipping: (UPS Ground): $75.00
(Shipping Discount): $-75.00
Grand Total: $976.60

*I edit the order and got the thermaltake view 27 gaming case instead for only $5 more..

Figure I could sell those rx470 for near $400 each.. then have a spare backup system for dirt cheap.. :D

Last edited:
If you add the mechanical keyboard for $5 ill buy it from you, lol. i need another

sure seems like a good way to get a screaming system (after GPU sales) for a great price! I'm tempted myself!

• BLKFRISALE1: CyberpowerPC Gaming Mouse Pad [+0]
  • CAS: Thermaltake Core V31 Black Mid-Tower Gaming case w/ USB 3.0 & removable Drive Bays & Side-Panel Window [+12]
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz [3.7GHz Turbo] Eight-Core 16MB L3 Cache 65W Processor [+170]
  • FAN: Corsair Hydro Series H60 120mm Liquid CPU Cooling System w/ Copper Cold Plate (Single Standard 120MM Fan)
  • FREEBIE_CS: 3X 120mm Thermaltake Riing 12 Series High Static Pressure 120mm Case/Radiator Fan (Red Color LED)
  • FREEBIE_HD: Free 3TB 7200 RPM Hard Drive with Single SSD Purchase for all Desktops
  • HDD: 240GB WD Green SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 540MB/s Read and 465MB/s Write [+13] (Single Drive)
  • MOTHERBOARD: ASRock AB350 Pro4 AM4 ATX w/ RGB, Realtek LAN, 2 PCIe x16, 4 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe
  • MOUSE: None [-3]
  • SERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
  • SLI_BRIDGE: Standard SLI/Crossfire Bridge
  • _PRICE: (+1028)
  • _view_: {F8E6BD7F-9FAC-41E8-B393-8E0858C9E515}
  • _load_: 6/20/2017 1:30:56 PM
direct;mpn=CWSP2Z;pr=$%7BtotalPrice%7D;qty=1;vendor_name=CyberPower;prod_name=Early%20July%204th%20Special%20II%20(NO%20MONITOR)
$1,028.00 × 1 $1,028.00
Coupon: SPRING0410 (5% Discount) $-51.40
Subtotal: $976.60
Grand Total: $976.60

Figure I could sell those rx470 for near $400 each.. then have a spare backup system for dirt cheap.. :D
You think 4gb rx470 will ebay that high?

Depends on what RX 470's they send out.. I am quite interested in seeing what they provide. Hopefully they are the MSI aftermarket version ones.. :D but i doubt it.. probably just be oem rx 470 probably..

Last edited:
well I ordered for $951.90 shipped.... with a 1600 instead of 1700, with an additional 500gb WD blue m.2 drive (in addition to the WD green 240gb and 3tb hdd).

after much debating - jumped on it too.

I figure I can sell the RX470 cards for probably $325 each - making the rest of the system $600. That's really hard to beat given the config, and the various freebies. I can probably sell my I7-4770K, Motherboard, and RAM for $300 to $350. So the whole upgrade will be pretty darn cheap.

Here's the config I went with. I dropped the OS to save $60 since you can buy Windows 10 for $30 elswhere. I went with a cheap good looking case because I just plant to sell it off too - since I'll be keeping my Cosmos 1010 case I love. I already have a couple Fury X cards so they'll just port over. I went with the ASRock K4 Fatil1ty board because of the price and good reviews. 8GB of PC6400 RAM is fine for now - I'll upgrade that when RAM prices come back down out of the stratosphere. I can sell off the 3TB drive I don't need and the 256GB SSD I don't need, and the 1000 Watt PSU I don't need, and the H60 I don't need (I already have an H80). I picked up the three TT Ring fans for free, bought the USB Wifi fob for $5, the mechanical keyboard for $5, and got the free mousepad, and the free 3TB drive. Got the free upgrade to the RX470 card + the second for just $119 more (which is silly because I'll sell it for $325 on ebay).

Basically by the time I sell everything - the motherboard, and processor should basically be scott free. Not bad. My only hesitation was I really would have preferred a threadripper, but you can't argue with free.

• BLKFRISALE1: CYBERPOWERPC Skorpion K1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard w/ Kontact Blue Switches and Programmable RGB LED Lighting [+5]
  • BLKFRISALE2: TP-LINK 802.11AC Archer T2U AC600 Wireless Dual Band, 2.4GHz 150Mbps/5Ghz 433Mbps USB Adapter [+5]
  • BLKFRISALE3: CyberpowerPC Gaming Mouse Pad [+0]
  • CAS: Thermaltake View 27 black Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ Gull-Wing Window Skylight View + 4x RED Riing Fans [+17]
  • MOTHERBOARD: ASRock X370 Gaming K4 AM4 ATX w/ RGB, Intel LAN, 2 PCIe x16, 4 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe [+52]
  • MOUSE: CyberpowerPC Standard 4000 DPI with Weight System Optical Gaming Mouse
  • SLI_BRIDGE: None
  • _PRICE: (+1098)
  • _view_: {F6EA2652-C181-4D74-8618-8947350123AD}
  • _load_: 6/20/2017 9:49:23 PM
$1,098.00 × 1 $1,098.00
Coupon: SPRING0410 (5% Discount) $-54.90
Subtotal: $1,043.10
Grand Total: $1,043.10

I bet this is how the prospectors of old felt when someone mentioned gold in them there hills......

As is doesn't mean squat to ebay. There are no magic words you can use that trump ebay's policies. Also, if you say no returns, then the buyer just doesn't have to return the item. Yes, that's right. That means they bitch and make up some BS, they get their money back, and they don't have to return the item since you don't take returns. You get screwed worse then.

edit: Also as far as I know you still can't leave negative feedback for a buyer. If they pay the worst you can do is leave neutral, and if you say something too negative they can have it removed. If you leave them a positive and say something negative it's against the rules and you can get in trouble.
Ebay has completely stacked the deck against sellers.
Truth right here. I recently sold a motherboard, had hi-res photos of it, specified NO RETURNS, and two weeks later the guy submits for a refund/return claiming it had a "bent pin" on the socket - and wants me to pay for the return shipping. The photos I took prior to shipment had no bent pin, so the asshole actually bent a pin to loophole a return.

In the same week I had two buyers of Steam codes do chargebacks - even though I mailed a physical copy of the steam key with USPS tracking, PayPal still said "we can't cover this". And the ebay accounts that did the chargebacks still have 100% feedback rating. Reporting them doesn't do jack. i effing hate eBay and Paypal.

/derail

Last edited:
I have some more ebay advice now that a few more people have tried to scam me:

1 - I sold a cpu, and the auction ended on Suday night. The guy didn't pay before I went to bed, but I checked my email when I woke up, and I had the payment email. I maybe could have rushed to print the label and get the cpu to the post office before work, but I hate being stressed by rushing around before I even get to work. I decided to just ship after work instead. During the day then I got an email from Paypal saying that the money was on hold because the buyer claimed it was a fraudulent purchase. I think the buyer's claim is BS. He probably hoped I should ship quick, then he could claim fraud. If he timed it right and things went his way he could get the cpu and his money back. It was just a lucky break that I didn't rush and drop it off at the Post Office in the morning.
Moral of the story: Wait for a bit for the dust to settle before shipping. I think 12 to 18 hours is good, but just be careful. Don't rush.
Oh, and this was all over a used i5 2500K. Fraud? Who hacks someone's ebay and paypal accounts just to buy an old 2500k. If I'm taking that risk and committing a crime I'm buying a 6950k. Not that I would, I'm just saying it makes no sense.

2 - One guy bought an RX 570 I had up for sale. I had the box checked that allows people out of the country to use the global shipping program where I ship to a US address, and then the item is forwarded to somewhere else. Maybe that's a mistake on my part. Anyway, the guy didn't pay for two days and the Unpaid Assistant thing kicked in. Yes, you should have that enabled to do the work for you. After it opened a case, then the guy sent me a message saying he was sorry, but was having trouble with ebay / paypal. He wanted my paypal email so he could send the money direct. I just about fell for that, but then decided to do some research. It turns out this is a common scam. These people create fake emails that look like they are from paypal saying that you have the money. Many sellers don't actually check their paypal accounts and don't realize right away that the money isn't really there. They ship the item and then find out later they were scammed. They can't get the item back and they won't get the money. Ebay won't cover them because they went outside the ebay system. I told the guy that this was a common scam and to call ebay and/or paypal. There has been no reply and no payment. It sure seems like he was a scammer.

3 - I have another item that sold, but the guy hasn't paid yet and probably wont.

And the great thing about all of this: I can't leave any of these scum a negative.

tl;dr
Maybe don't check the box for the Global shipping program. There are lots of scammers outside the US, but this is your call.
Turn on the Unpaid Assistant thing and set everything as aggressive as possible. By that I mean have it start a case after the shortest time, etc. It still takes almost a week for the whole process which sucks.
Be careful, check your paypal account, not just the emails that say you have money.
Don't give people your paypal email. Do not bypass ebay and/or paypal. Always follow the rules and the system so you will be covered if there is a problem later.
Wait a bit before shipping to make sure the person won't claim fraud.

One more: I take a picture of the box and label at the post office before I drop it off. Also I turn on google maps for a bit before I go inside. That turns on the GPS, and I want my location to be correct. Why? When you take a picture with smart phones these days it typically captures time, date, and gps location in the picture data. Then I can show I was at the post office by the gps data, and I can show the time and date I was there. Of course if push comes to shove ebay would play stupid and won't care, but I'm just trying to cover myself as best I can.

tl;dr
Maybe don't check the box for the Global shipping program. There are lots of scammers outside the US, but this is your call.
Turn on the Unpaid Assistant thing and set everything as aggressive as possible. By that I mean have it start a case after the shortest time, etc. It still takes almost a week for the whole process which sucks.
Be careful, check your paypal account, not just the emails that say you have money.
Don't give people your paypal email. Do not bypass ebay and/or paypal. Always follow the rules and the system so you will be covered if there is a problem later.
Wait a bit before shipping to make sure the person won't claim fraud.

Good advice, I ship to Canada and the US only. While there's always some issue from someone somewhere, I find at least in Can/US the systems work well enough.
I hate PayPal. I have my own merchant account for other things, I clear my own credit cards and fight aggressively against chargebacks - get about one every year or so, never lost.

Oh, and this was all over a used i5 2500K. Fraud? Who hacks someone's ebay and paypal accounts just to buy an old 2500k. If I'm taking that risk and committing a crime I'm buying a 6950k. Not that I would, I'm just saying it makes no sense.

Sure it does. How hard are you going to fight someone defrauding you out of a < $100 5-year old used CPU? How hard are you going to fight someone defrauding you out of a $1,500 new CPU? When people tried to defraud me I'd fight them out of principle over any amount no matter how small, but to a lot of people, $100 isn't enough money to spend so much time on. But $1,500 is enough money to motivate most people to spend quite some time on.

Back