Remember the woot-off excitement?

Pkirk618

Supreme [H]ardness
Well if it excites you still, there's one now.

www.woot.com

Wouldn't have even looked if not for another thread pointing out a woot (thanks CruisD). Good luck all u wooters!

Last edited:
Seems like every time I visit a woot off... it's a stupid HP computer...

I've never got a bag of crap......but I can always use another razer mouse refurb.

woot off used to be cool before they started doing it every couple weeks

hmmm.... I grabed the gloves for kayaking use... they are cheap enough that i don't care if they suck.

hmmm.... I grabed the gloves for kayaking use... they are cheap enough that i don't care if they suck.

The one review on amazon says they're really stiff. but 3.99 is a lot cheaper than amazon currently so I guess you can't complain much lol

Ah woot. You, yahoo and myspace should start a club.

Myspace plans to change that trend with their new logo and that you can login using facebook.

The one review on amazon says they're really stiff. but 3.99 is a lot cheaper than amazon currently so I guess you can't complain much lol

Yeah I saw that I'm hopping waterlogging them down the river will fix that.

"Gaming earbuds"? Lol, wat?

They're made by Senn, but...come on.
it's just a standard set of Sennheiser buds with an inline mic. That's not a bad deal really. I'm tempted myself but I already have too many headphones.

the bad of crap i gotten before was a bag of crap.. nothing useful at all

woot doesnt even ship to hawaii. irrelevant! i miss woot shirts, not really woot offs any more. i wish i could pay like an extra $5 or $10 instead of just getting ignored completely.

Has anyone watched the video wootcast on the Woot page? Call of the Wild! I went there dozens of times when I was a kid.

WootCast

Doesn't look like it has changed much...

who gives a crap about a vacuum? most people that use woot want good deals on technology.

I was almost tempted for a second. But I decided to let everybody else get the crap

Servers bogging down. I hit the button for the bag o crap a few minutes ago and it's still trying.

I've pretty much given up on BoCs. Between my girlfriend and myself, we've gotten 5-6, all of which have been bad.

Back