relic hits 5 million!

HighYield

Gawd
Congratulations to relic on hitting
5 Million Points

He is 18th on the team, 299 for the project and 12th on the team for PPD.

A truly dedicated folder with 33,514 work units! :cool:

Thank you.

I would like to make a dedication.
For it has taken more years than millions.

In honor of my fellow [H]ard DCers, some of the finest people I've ever known.
In honor of all my fellow folders, everywhere on every team.
and finally,
In honor of my fellow veterans and current warriors, whose sacrifice and dedication has allowed me the freedom and opportunity to pursue my dreams, including this one.

Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart.

Respectfully and Humbly,
relic

Great speech there ;)

Congratulations for the milestone, it's just one of the milestone on a long road toward the cure. Fold on with the [H]orde !

No way some of those points are mine! I swear!

Grats mano!

Grats Relic! Nice Mile stone! Keep up the great work!

CONGRATULATIONS on a cool 5x mil Mr relic :eek:

You've got to be the best of the best as far as authoring moral boosting, uplifting, dedicated, funny and sometimes serious posts. Thanks :D

You keep mentioning some of the "old timers" (time folding, not age) from way back and it kind of makes me feel sorry I didn't get a chance to know them. In all honesty I think they (the "old timers" not presently folding) can feel confident the present crew has everything under control. (besides we can always ask guys like you for folding advice :p)

FOLD ON!

You keep mentioning some of the "old timers" (time folding, not age) from way back and it kind of makes me feel sorry I didn't get a chance to know them. In all honesty I think they (the "old timers" not presently folding) can feel confident the present crew has everything under control.

The "old timers" no longer with us, would be very proud of you all.
Very proud indeed.

When this team was so far down the list that you had to scroll for page after page to find it, I believed in you all. I was there for the day we took #1, I was there when OCAU took it away, and I was there when we took it back.

Since then, there has never been another time when [H] was not the top folding team on this planet. Even when we were not #1...we have always been the BEST folding team on this planet.

God willing, I will be there when we crush "default" just like we smashed Google.
I hope you all will be there too.

Congrats relic!

The "old timers" no longer with us, would be very proud of you all.
Very proud indeed.

When this team was so far down the list that you had to scroll for page after page to find it, I believed in you all. I was there for the day we took #1, I was there when OCAU took it away, and I was there when we took it back.

Since then, there has never been another time when [H] was not the top folding team on this planet. Even when we were not #1...we have always been the BEST folding team on this planet.

God willing, I will be there when we crush "default" just like we smashed Google.
I hope you all will be there too.

Congrats man, nice work:)

This post really makes me feel like an old timer since I have all fronts covered;)

Congrats relic! Truly inspiring work there from a team mate that has inspired me from the moment I got here. I posted this up a short while ago in the Why We DC thread. It was seems especially appropo for this occasion and a truly Hard-Assed Folder!

This one's for you my friend!

My Folding Friend

I met him on the path one day.
Under a sky cold, gray, I asked him if he knew the way.

The path to the goal. To the lair of the Beast.
The means, the way to halt his feast.

He looked at me with eyes steely but still.
Silently he points off in the distance. To the tallest hill.

I need but some help. Some direction from him.
Do we do this for glory? Is it only a whim?

With nary a word he turns and trudges off round the bend.
And sudden realization comes to me. That means to an end.

He struggles and stumbles but continues onward toward that hill.
Though I am but small in his shadow. Follow him I will!

Congrats relic on a great milestone. The 5 million points is a great accomplishment.
But also thanks for all the time you put into [H]ardforums for your words are an inspiration
to many folders here and continue to push us to find more "D":D
Fold On, my brother!

....This one's for you my friend!

My Folding Friend

I met him on the path one day.
Under a sky cold, gray, I asked him if he knew the way.

The path to the goal. To the lair of the Beast.
The means, the way to halt his feast.

He looked at me with eyes steely but still.
Silently he points off in the distance. To the tallest hill.

I need but some help. Some direction from him.
Do we do this for glory? Is it only a whim?

With nary a word he turns and trudges off round the bend.
And sudden realization comes to me. That means to an end.

He struggles and stumbles but continues onward toward that hill.
Though I am but small in his shadow. Follow him I will!

Wow.

This way my friends....on up the hill.

No way some of those points are mine! I swear!

Grats mano!

Actually, some of those points are technically a lot of people's. Don't forget about the get relic to 100 thread a number of years ago. :D

Congratulations, Old Man!

I am proud to be on the team with you.

Congrats. This is a major milestone. The half way mark to 8 Digit Folding!!! WTF!!

Relic, You Old ..........Well I guess it is, you Old Folder You! Good Job. I have stopped and lurked these many years (noob 1.9 years, I don't think so) and enjoyed the antics of the Old Timers and the new kids. Keep us inspired! -Mike

Back