• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Ratpadz XT

or 5 or 6 😆
Honestly after my old xt started having spots where the texture is worn down where the mouse hangs a bit I switched to a giant soft cloth desk pad and I kinda like it more then the xt. My wrist hasn't felt better in a decade form the bit of padding.
 
Honestly after my old xt started having spots where the texture is worn down where the mouse hangs a bit I switched to a giant soft cloth desk pad and I kinda like it more then the xt. My wrist hasn't felt better in a decade form the bit of padding.
I prefer the XT for the tracking it provides on the mouse that i use.
 
We have now talked to everyone that has a RatPadzOG for testing. Been about 9 months now. There are some changes that are going to have to be made as I am not happy with the product for long term usage. I want to look into changing the surface material, thickness, feet, and some machining issues. Getting some excellent feedback from our [H]ard Judges.

1773325143871.png
 
We have now talked to everyone that has a RatPadzOG for testing. Been about 9 months now. There are some changes that are going to have to be made as I am not happy with the product for long term usage. I want to look into changing the surface material, thickness, feet, and some machining issues. Getting some excellent feedback from our [H]ard Judges.

View attachment 790910
You need to hurry up my og xt was jacked by a bitch and used for a rolling tray and when I I got it back it was fucked
 
We have now talked to everyone that has a RatPadzOG for testing. Been about 9 months now. There are some changes that are going to have to be made as I am not happy with the product for long term usage. I want to look into changing the surface material, thickness, feet, and some machining issues. Getting some excellent feedback from our [H]ard Judges.
Hopefully you guys are using the same texture style as the XT. I like that the pad is now a rectangle and flat so that it doesn't convex like all of mine did haha
 
Back
Top