Ratpadz XT $25 w/Free Shipping

I'm so bummed, I apparently forgot to bring my XT with me to school. Not that law school has left me with a lot of time for gaming, but still. My mouse definitely tracked better on my XT than on the plain wood of my desk. I suppose I could always order another one.

Depending on the dimensions, $50 doesn't seem too bad at all. Then again, sometimes I feel like my XT takes up too much desk real estate as it is.

I have had my XT for about four months now and it is great. Took a day or so to get use to it as it has much less drag vs. the prior mousepad I was using. Great product! I actually bought two out the gate and gave one to my buddy.

so are these dishwasher safe?

Probably, as long as you don't use the heated dry cycle. I would also be concerned about the rubber feet coming of.

I ordered one a few days ago and liked it so will that I ordered another for my other computer.

Turns out the shipping location is only about 30 miles from me so I get next day delivery.

One XT on the way ... I have an old one ratpadz.com logo version I bought from a friend 5 years ago in Alaska. Still works but awfully worn down. It's eaten the bottom surface off my MX 518 and two G7 mice. Time to buy some new mice.

update:
new RadPadz XT and a new G9x and I'm gliding on air!

Last edited:
my original xt eventually became completely smooth from all the mouse use, haha. Time to order another for me too

same here, but then again, my ratpad has been to more war zones than a lot of soldiers i know so i'm pretty happy it still works at all.

No. We were inquiring about a larger version, but Kyle said it probably wouldn't happen. I'm happy with mine either way.

So far there are about 3...maybe 4 people interested in the larger pad at the much higher price. I'm not sure how many pads are in one production run, but I bet it isn't that small. I don't know what that number is, but I'm sure Kyle doesn't want to make them and have half the batch left over. He hasn't said how many people would need to be interested before he might do it. So talk to your friends and coworkers to see if you can increase the number of buyers and together maybe we can put together a large enough order.

Sorry all! I should have gone back and counted. Poor recollection not poor counting...I'll try to do better next time or I'll just STFU.

still remember years ago my mom throw away my og when I moved out......
so are there any big differences between gs and xt?

Ratpadz will be closed the month of October. Last shipping day will be Saturday October 2nd. We will take orders the entire month but those orders will not ship till November.

umcpgrad,.
the only difference is in how long they last that I can tell. XT should last for many moons. Get one...you'll be glad you did!

I'm sure this may have been said many times

but for $50 or $60 or even around that I/ we would love to get this pad in the XXL version. Even if it was a one time deal.

Come on Kyle lets do it! :D

Forget the GS. Get an XT. I have had mine for over a year now and it's not even scratched. Maybe we could see an "XL" in the near future and I could pack my XT in my laptop bag ;)

I have been rocking a corepad for the last 6 years. Maybe it is time to try something new. I do love the feel of my mx518 on glass though.

Meh, I can't say that I will miss the GS. I got one for my mom since she liked my xt and there was no comparison. Also, she somehow managed to bend the hell out of it. It now has this permanent bend on one of the corners. The finish just wasn't as nice. It's well worth the extra money for the XT in my opinion.

Finally after like ten years of being part of this forum and faithfully reading the site, I got the pad today. Let see how it is~ Thanks, Mike

Just ordered my second one for work. =) Have been putting it off for awhile. Best mouse pad I've ever used. Looking forward to it!

We gave away over 300 at the AMD HardOCP GamExperience this weekend. :D

Added joy of having such a stiff mouse pad - it works wonders for gaming on the couch (in this case specifically, Amnesia: The Dark Descent).

Been using Ratpadz for probably close to four years now. Such an amazing mouse pad.

My 2nd GS in 6 years finally bit the dust, replaced it with an XT this week.

Why is it so hard to ship a mousepad that is flat? All 3 of them have had curved bases. I understand how to fix it, just seems like I shouldn't have to.

My 2nd GS in 6 years finally bit the dust, replaced it with an XT this week.

Why is it so hard to ship a mousepad that is flat? All 3 of them have had curved bases. I understand how to fix it, just seems like I shouldn't have to.

If you want to pay an additional $10 in shipping, no problem. Or you can bend it over your leg when you get it for free shipping. Your call. :D

Just ordered one... Super expensive pc build makes me reconsider all the current peripherals I had... (new mouse/keyboard/mousepad) damn you!!!!

That being said I am super happy with the keyboard and expect the mouse/mousepad to be a huge step up from a 5 year old optical mouse and an engineering notepad

Just ordered my XT last night. Should give better results then the top of my Ikea desk. ><

Just ordered one... Super expensive pc build makes me reconsider all the current peripherals I had... (new mouse/keyboard/mousepad) damn you!!!!

That being said I am super happy with the keyboard and expect the mouse/mousepad to be a huge step up from a 5 year old optical mouse and an engineering notepad

I will warn you, the mouse pad will take a little to get use to. There is NO friction. As in none.

I will warn you, the mouse pad will take a little to get use to. There is NO friction. As in none.

I will have a lot to get used to, much higher quality mouse + very low friction pad. I suspect there will be a week of me getting my ass kicked in games.

Having used both the Ratpadz XT and the Func Industries Archtype 1030, I would place the Func ahead of this one (by quite a bit) as a mousing surface. That said, this is a great pad and for $19.99 it's tough to beat and will outlast the Func (I've had to replace one already). Just thought I'd chime in with my opinion, as there are other good pads out there.

Back