Race for ATi X1950Pro - Official Contest Thread

IanG said:
Damn, 27 cpus is more than I could get if I borged my whole department (which would prolly also get me fired.)

<Vader> Impressive... most impressive </Vader>
What department. I'd a stay at home Dad. Well except for tomorrow I'm going to bore holes in the sky.

[BRO]Alaskan said:
What department. I'd a stay at home Dad. Well except for tomorrow I'm going to bore holes in the sky.
Skeet shooting, model rocketry, or whatever?
I hope it's the first one :)

[BRO]Alaskan said:
There is nothing to borg but 2 radios from the 70's.

I smell teh word but

What are u waiting for? Well enjoy your flight and have a safe one.

It as low tech as they come. 4 aircooled cyls, Heat from ram air flowing around the exhaust (can we say like a VW bug. The engine looks like an oversized VW). 2 magnetos for the ignition. 2 radio direction finders and a compass and 2 eyes (mine). It cruises at (hold on to your hat) 138mph in a strait line with no traffic. OH I forgot 16mpg. Come on over for a flight around the area (no more than 2 at a time not including me)

[BRO]Alaskan said:
It as low tech as they come. 4 aircooled cyls, Heat from ram air flowing around the exhaust (can we say like a VW bug. The engine looks like an oversized VW). 2 magnetos for the ignition. 2 radio direction finders and a compass and 2 eyes (mine). It cruises at (hold on to your hat) 138mph in a strait line with no traffic. OH I forgot 16mpg

sounds better than my airplane.

zim01 getting drunk and giving me a piggy back ride with his arms held out.

[BRO]Alaskan said:
Get ready Bens going to post another 1800pts
Now I've had enough of BEN this, BEN That... I'm gonna fucking kill him <throws a chair> I've done it before and I can do it again...

Jon855 said:
Now I've had enough of BEN this, BEN That... I'm gonna fucking kill him <throws a chair> I've done it before and I can do it again...

Ummmmm :confused:

Do I need to put extra locks on my doors?

Oldbenwa said:

Do I need to put extra locks on my doors?
Pun of Steve Ballmer when a key worker from MS goes to Google... No u don't need to put on extra locks as they won't be any good, I've 15+ firearms at home... :) Too bad i got to fly 3k miles to get to em

Jon855 said:
Pun of Steve Ballmer when a key worker from MS goes to Google... No u don't need to put on extra locks as they won't be any good, I've 15+ firearms at home... :) Too bad i got to fly 3k miles to get to em

Do I need to put extra Glocks on my whores?

Oldbenwa said:

Do I need to put extra Glocks on my whores?
U got extras? Great I'll pick em up after I'm done with em, LOL. Kidding...

Ben, In 15 days when you are done I want a complete report so us newbees can learn the proper way to borg.

[BRO]Alaskan said:
Ben, In 20 days when you are done I want a complete report so us newbees can lern the proper way to borg.
At his rate or so, I think it's gonna be less than 20 days or so... Hopefully not tho :)

[BRO]Alaskan said:
Ben, In 15 days when you are done I want a complete report so us newbees can learn the proper way to borg.

I'll give you a report tomorrow. :)

[BRO]Alaskan said:
Pssst Jon885, I'm going to Minnesota tomorrow and cutting the power to somebodys house.
Make sure it's at this time or something like that and I'll rappel into his bedroom window, flashbanging 1000 times so he's fucking blind like a starwars whore... then I'll reconfigure the borgs to us 50/50
Oh cool :D

It's over, Ben wins with help from marty no doubt, but im not bitter. :mad:

sobe said:
It's over, Ben wins with help from marty no doubt, but im not bitter. :mad:
Helping... No fair... I've been busy slapping people for not folding and that seems to get me nowhere too.. -_-
I'll not give up until this race comes to an end, even if he has 50k points in lead, there's a chance that I can come back and :) I've a grand scheme coming in effect within 2-3 days so be prepare to see my PPD reach from 300-500% Not kidding here guys... I've been busy slapping people seriously!

Roman_79,
Are u running another GPU Client? I would think so cause the updates between your 330pointers have been much shorter since the last update... Now I got to get in my gear and start gearing into high gear and well trample u. If I'm mistaken, I don't care regardless:eek:

That's all what I care about at the moment :)

Oh come on you all. Get creative and go out and find a computer lab to borg, or a massive group of people with ATI cards that will install F@H for you. We all know people who have computers, and they know people who have computers. Network and borg some more my friends.

Of course I hope you all are already trying to do that. As a person on the sidelines, I can only cheer you on.

Fold on!

AtomicMoose said:
Let's hope that Ben is doing this on his own...

You trying to imply something there?

Is so, please do us all a favor and state things outright.

MAN..I'm getting spanked......I have a few more that are online now, but I don't see me winning this unless a few people lose power for a week or so :)

Well at least I'm not in last ......:)

marty9876 said:
You trying to imply something there?

Is so, please do us all a favor and state things outright.
I think I did.:D

If you and Ben say nothing is going on, I'll take you at your word.

Week 1 is offically in the books, and here are the standings.

week1c.png

Here are score totals and PPD for week 1.

week1.png

For those of you not in the red, get cracking! :D

AtomicMoose said:
Let's hope that Ben is doing this on his own...

I have no doubt he's doing it on his own, I'm just betting that they aren't PCs (personal computers) that he's borging...

Back