Quest Pro

The features the pro has is pretty damn cool. I really dig the controllers. People complaining about the price need to remember that this isn't really meant to be a consumer device it's meant more for developers, and 1500 bucks for a developer device is really freaking cheap. I bet we see a bunch of the features from the pro on the quest 3.

Reactions: DPI
like this
The features the pro has is pretty damn cool. I really dig the controllers. People complaining about the price need to remember that this isn't really meant to be a consumer device it's meant more for developers, and 1500 bucks for a developer device is really freaking cheap. I bet we see a bunch of the features from the pro on the quest 3.
The controllers are awesome, the self tracking on them is actually a big improvement over the Quest 2's headset camera tracking and the Vive's base station tracking. They pro controllers basically cannot be occluded and always track perfectly.

It's probably not something you notice with just casual stuff, but when you get into very fast complex movements it's very noticeable.

There is a beat saber expert+ song where you end up twisting your arms around each other while swinging and the pro controllers are the only thing that can accurately track that. I easily beat my personal best the first time playing it with the pro.

Things that seemed a little clunky before and I just blamed on the game work perfectly fine with the pro controllers.
Everything just tracks perfectly all the time.

The controllers are what I like most about the Quest Pro. I don't have one, too expensive for me. However, I am seriously considering buying the controllers for use with my Quest 2.

Reactions: TMCM
like this
The controllers are what I like most about the Quest Pro. I don't have one, too expensive for me. However, I am seriously considering buying the controllers for use with my Quest 2.
do the pro controllers work with the quest 2? If they are compatible then I'd order a set for myself!!!

Back