PSA -- tear's relocating

tear

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2011
Just a bit of heads-up. I'm moving to .eu shortly and won't fold for 3-4 weeks.
Will be back as soon as I can put everything back together.

In the mean time I'll continue to hang out on IRC and in the forums.

-- tear

he's assimilating into the interwebs, he'll soon be http://tear.eu and there will be no human remains

EDIT: ok so that is already a website and the video on it is fucking awesome

"Good luck with the move tear and have a safe trip.
Thanks for all you've done for the project and [H].
Can't wait to see you back in the top 5 for PPD as it's getting tougher ever day!

Last edited:
If that .eu means what I think it means, then you're going to have to pony up more for electricity (depending of course, where the final destination is). :D

Edited for PC:
Good luck with the move tear and have a safe trip.
Can't wait to see you back in the top 5 for PPD as it's getting tougher ever day

That is all... ;)

Last edited:
It's his "home" so I would imagine he is well aware of the power costs. ;)
What we should be saying is:
Can't wait to see you back in the top 5 for PPD as it's getting tougher ever day! :cool:

I wish you well on your jurney, and will miss you during your travel period. I hope that all goes well in your jurney and you end up back here in the states. You know how I feel about you and your contribution's to folding and [H] so there is no need to get into that.

Of course you do realise that if you have those boxen of yours down long enough I will mow you like a defenseless pup. :D

Lets see
4 weeks at 4,000,000 PPD = 112,000,000

tear [H]ardOCP 981,859,236 + 0 = 981,859,236
Grandpa [H]ardOCP 896,244,105 + 112,000,000 = 1,008,244,105 :D

You better do it in 3 or less my friend :eek:

Last edited:
Of course you do realise that if you have those boxen of yours down long enough I will mow you like a defenseless pup. :D

Lets see
4 weeks at 4,000,000 PPD = 112,000,000

tear [H]ardOCP 981,859,236 + 0 = 981,859,236
Grandpa [H]ardOCP 896,244,105 + 112,000,000 = 1,008,244,105 :D

You better do it in 3 or less my friend :eek:

Mow, mow, mow... :D

Mow, mow, mow... :D

Your output=
drooling.gif

It was nice having you states side here tear. I wish you the best of luck going back to Europe.

Thank you all for your kind words, they mean a lot to me.

BTW, did I mention I hated packing?

So now with the time shift, mid afternoon tech help will now be preferd than the 10PM EST?

Safe travels tear.

My form of packing (not electronics) take breakable item, place in box surounded by clothes (don't bother folding, you will wash them when you un pack less you smell of cardboard and dust.

Repete untill you run out of stuff or clothes (blankets, sheets, other soft items).

Moving is a pain. I don't envy you. Thanks for your hard work. I hope the relocation brings about all the positive change you have hoped for.

This is good news. I opened up my EOC stats today for the first time in a while and saw tear on my overtake radar and I was afraid for the worst.

Good luck with the move tear.

We'll need to offer a moment of silence while our comrade leaves our soil on Saturday. Mecca is moving.

he's assimilating into the interwebs, he'll soon be http://tear.eu and there will be no human remains

EDIT: ok so that is already a website and the video on it is fucking awesome

Can't wait to see you back in the top 5 for PPD as it's getting tougher ever day!

There are no words for that video. Thanks for the link!

Safe travels Tear!

Thank you!

Took me a while to wrap things up here... :eek:

In any event, I'll be on CEST next week :)

Looking forward to having you on the expensive side of the pond ;-)
We have plenty of beer and chips, but we are a little low on tamale.

Good luck on the final leg of your journey. The EU welcomes you warmly. No tamales, but I make decent enchiladas and my local has Timothy Taylor Landlord on.

No Tamales????

This sounds like a business opportunity. Imagine the sight of these tamale vans roaming Europe. :D

tamaletruck.jpg

Last edited:
Back