Comixbooks
Fully [H]
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2008
- Messages
- 26,448
View: https://youtu.be/mm7IDI5k8_E?si=DtwvNGreHMT1iVS9
Our Walmart has them in stock performance is good but they are doing 4K. I suspect the games are not tuned up to the PS5 pros specs.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
View: https://youtu.be/mm7IDI5k8_E?si=DtwvNGreHMT1iVS9
Our Walmart has them in stock performance is good but they are doing 4K. I suspect the games are not tuned up to the PS5 pros specs.
Nah, a $750 console with the drive would flop just as hard.Didn't you buy one? Maybe if they had a disk drive included.
I ended up selling my OG PS5 to offset the cost and ultimately it cost me ~$400 for the upgrade.It already got discounted during Black Friday but still very expensive equipment which I won’t be using as I don’t know which games are coming next on PS.
Once it hits 500 bucks maybe I can think about it.
Hi guys. If i wanna buy Playstation 5 Pro choose without DVd cd drive? I m downloading games in online
Just ordered Ps 5 Pro. 2 days and i will got it. Cant waitI got a drive-less console, but only download games as well and it's worked out for me. What I appreciate is that I can purchase a separate drive later on if needed (though still believe the console should've included one).
Oh, and unless there's some Costco bundle I don't know about, PS5 Pro only has the 'disc-less' version to choose from.
Not sure how the prices are where you live, but it took 4 game purchases for me to cover the price of the disc drive. Granted I also had quite a few PS4 and PS5 games on disc from before as well which added to the value of having a disc drive. Having online only store creates a monopoly which lets them charge new price for 2 year old games, with only OK sales every now and then, while buying on disc lets you get 2 year old games at 30-80% discount from new price and even new releases are 20-30% discounted on disc compared to PS Store.Just ordered Ps 5 Pro. 2 days and i will got it. Cant waitWithout drive but not needed at all. I will be downloading games from internet.
The PlayStation Store literally has huge sales going on every week.Discs are the way to go. You can find big discounts on new titles a month after release. That is not even digging into the use market. Digital doesn't go on sale often enough and still don't offer as big discounts unless it is a old game.
Will Charging Station to pads from PS5 will work with PS5 Pro?
this:
https://www.mediaexpert.pl/gaming/a...e/akcesoria-kons-ps5-sony-ladowarka-dualsense
Ok i ordered.My Razer charger works fine on both consoles (OG PS5 and Pro), so I'm assuming that one should work too.
4070 / 4070 superEquivalent to what NVIDIA GPU?
It's closer to a standard 4060.4070 / 4070 super
4070 +- 10%Equivalent to what NVIDIA GPU?
Midway point between a 4060ti and a 4070 is probably about right. It also gets the advantage of game devs optimizing for just the base PS5 and the PS5 pro so it receives more love in the optimization process than any desktop GPU. The base PS5 is around 4060 speeds, but with much more VRAM.It's closer to a standard 4060.
It took me FOREVER to get my ps4pro to work on my 4k tv. HDCP was a disaster on that console at launch.I have been reading about nothing but issues with a bunch of games that have been confirmed by developers. Seems like this was rushed out without any forethought. At least with the PS4 Pro there were real, tangible benefits with no issues that I can recall. I bought a PS4 Pro on launch day.
Games don't use HDCP, so the problem was only with streaming services and Blu-ray playback as far as I can remember.It took me FOREVER to get my ps4pro to work on my 4k tv. HDCP was a disaster on that console at launch.
Just grabbed a ps5pro last week. Seems nice, bigger and kinda miffed it doesnt have a disk drive. I know not everyone uses it, but i kinda think of the pro as the rubicon have everything package in my head.
It would not enable 4k, so gaming for me was at 1080p for a while until it was patched. IIRC you could disable hdcp and then it would allow 4k connection but yea then video playback was not working. It was a mess.Games don't use HDCP, so the problem was only with streaming services and Blu-ray playback as far as I can remember.
So on PS5 PRO i will achieve 60fps?
Yup, and it looks like it'll also have upgraded raytracing for its 60 fps mode.So on PS5 PRO i will achieve 60fps?