• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PS5 game box art revealed

scojer

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Jun 13, 2009
Messages
10,398
https://blog.playstation.com/2020/07/09/first-look-box-art-for-upcoming-ps5-games/

They're keeping the blue plastic, and looks like white instead of blue for the banner, which goes with the console color.

1594314585505.png



I like it, I wonder what MS's will be?
 
Too much white for the logo. White space generally means nothingness. If they add in designs pertinent to each game, I think it'd look better.
 
Not a fan of the white banner, either. They should have made the case white and kept the banner blue. I understand not wanting to confuse people, though.
 
Too much white for the logo. White space generally means nothingness. If they add in designs pertinent to each game, I think it'd look better.

It's identical to the PS4 just in white instead of blue. Honestly, I thought the PS3 cases were better designed and looked cooler.
 
It's identical to the PS4 just in white instead of blue. Honestly, I thought the PS3 cases were better designed and looked cooler.
Yeah, though blue doesn't look so empty to me. White emptiness is much like looking at the extra space on a poster. Will that space be utilized efficiently or will it just be barren?
 
I like it but it is to much white for the banner. I like CrimsonKnights idea of doing graphics related to the game in the banner
 
Are physically game sales still a thing? My last console was the first Playstation so I'm out of touch but I figured it was 100% download based now but never thought about it.
 
Are physically game sales still a thing? My last console was the first Playstation so I'm out of touch but I figured it was 100% download based now but never thought about it.

They are pretty much collectors items now.
 
Back
Top