PS5 game box art revealed

scojer

[H]F Junkie
https://blog.playstation.com/2020/07/09/first-look-box-art-for-upcoming-ps5-games/

They're keeping the blue plastic, and looks like white instead of blue for the banner, which goes with the console color.

1594314585505.png

I like it, I wonder what MS's will be?

Too much white for the logo. White space generally means nothingness. If they add in designs pertinent to each game, I think it'd look better.

Not a fan of the white banner, either. They should have made the case white and kept the banner blue. I understand not wanting to confuse people, though.

Too much white for the logo. White space generally means nothingness. If they add in designs pertinent to each game, I think it'd look better.

It's identical to the PS4 just in white instead of blue. Honestly, I thought the PS3 cases were better designed and looked cooler.

It's identical to the PS4 just in white instead of blue. Honestly, I thought the PS3 cases were better designed and looked cooler.
Yeah, though blue doesn't look so empty to me. White emptiness is much like looking at the extra space on a poster. Will that space be utilized efficiently or will it just be barren?

I like it but it is to much white for the banner. I like CrimsonKnights idea of doing graphics related to the game in the banner

Are physically game sales still a thing? My last console was the first Playstation so I'm out of touch but I figured it was 100% download based now but never thought about it.

Are physically game sales still a thing? My last console was the first Playstation so I'm out of touch but I figured it was 100% download based now but never thought about it.

They are pretty much collectors items now.

Back