Projekt :: "40" ::

some pics with day light
handl01.jpg

handl02.jpg

handl03.jpg

handl04.jpg

handl05.jpg

in this pic , the handle seems to be black and it looks good :)
so...
black handles / white handles ????
what u think ?
handl06.jpg

By night with smooth leds
handl07.jpg

handl08.jpg

handl09.jpg

the new video card for this mod is arrive -
it's a 6600 pni 256m (enough for family lan :D )
6600.jpg

Alonso_Bistro said:
in this pic , the handle seems to be black and it looks good :)
so...
black handles / white handles ????
what u think ?

They look good stainless, would probably look good black, but i wouldnt do them in white.

the best thing about this entire mod is that its ORIGINAL. I'm tired of seeing basic cases and rectangle windows and stuff people bought. I want to see REAL modding like this. And this guys original stuff looks AWESOME. GJ dude! You could make a custom plexi(with led's of course) glass fan grill for that back exhaust fan to liven that up. I think that would be awesome.

Black handles are roxoring

I agree, it is origional and very cool.

Only advice I have is to avoid clear fans with LEDs. Just my opinion. I love the lit handles.

I would go for black handles because they match the color scheme. But the problem is that big blue videocard and the brown motherboard really stick out in the scheme of black and red but if you have a red acrylic door, that would cover it up.

It's good seeing the HDD standing up instead of angled :)

i'm not sure for the handles color , i'll do that later..

thanks all :)

first a little warm-up ..
before:
y1.jpg

after:
y2.jpg

Alu...
front01.jpg

Plexi glued on the edge...
front02.jpg

paint ..the "remove" came from printer box.
front03.jpg

the result...
front04.jpg

front05.jpg

front050.jpg

front051.jpg

front06.jpg

Lateral door:

front07.jpg

front08.jpg

front09.jpg

front10.jpg

front11.jpg

Back:

backpat1.jpg

backpat2.jpg

backpat3.jpg

backpat4.jpg

by night:

front12.jpg

front13.jpg

front14.jpg

HOLY $HIT!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously dropped my jaw when I saw those last pics bro, freaking fantastic job.....one of the best original mods I've seen lately. :cool:

*twitch*

Holy crap! :eek:

That looks so beautiful. Simply... amazing. I love what you did with this computer. You really pulled this one off, and made it even more beautiful than I would have imagined. Your work with the plexi on this case is top notch, great craftsmanship. All of the internals are well layed out and very clean as well. Amazing case. If you could post some large pics (desktop size) that are like the last two pictures, that would simply rock my world. I have never wanted to make someones computer my desktop, but that is so awesome that I'll have it rock my desktop any day! Once again, great job! :D

Dude!!! That is BY FAR the best looking case I've seen in a long time!!!

very good mod there...love how it turned out BUT you need to do something with those wing nuts..that is the only thing detracting from the case...you should use the same hex head bolts you are using on the reset of the case for the side panel and then I think it will be as good as it can get!

gigglebyte said:
BUT you need to do something with those wing nuts..that is the only thing detracting from the case...

Haha, I didn't even notice them until you said that, and now it's all I can look at.....I agree.....now. ;) :p

Yeh, that was the first thing I noticed. I was hoping he was planning to remove them later. Something flat or something that goes with the theme would look a lot better. Surprise me.

Everything looks beautiful. The fact that you listen to other people's ideas and comments makes this case [H]. I would say it's a group contribution that made it IMO the best looking case ever. If you could've gotten that into MSI's competition you would've defintely won. I would've collected the prize for you and shipped it personally.

Great work. Definitely my most favourite DIY project.

Watch out now !!

keepin me on my toes with this thing. keep up the custom modding, because just throwing a window in isnt as good as it used to be. keep it up.

Absolutly brilliant, I'd be interested in seeing how you mount your drives. You've inspired me to find some creative solutions for project blu

That is by far one of the sexiest mods I have ever seen :eek:

You have excellent skills and a very good imagination.

I'm still waiting for someone to say it sucks ... I doubt someone is gonna say it while being honest.

This sets an example to all case modders. Plain and simple always wins our hearts.

It's plain. No flashy chrome,too many lights or anything out of place.

Simple. It started simple and ended simple. Anyone can copy it .. that's how simple it is.

Definitely an inspiration.

I wouldn't exactly go for simple.

If its simple, why don't you do it?

Its UNIQUE. That's why I think this case is great. I have never seen anything like it, nor will I probably ever. Amazing job to you who made this, and nice dog :p. Killer case, I think it looks really good.

Alex

hey i like the way u put the harddrive cause that the same way(not 100% same) im doing in my old thermaltake xaser III v1000+

DAMN! Thats the nicest case I ever seen that fits my tastes. You have quite alot of skill!

Alex41290 said:
I wouldn't exactly go for simple.

If its simple, why don't you do it?

Its UNIQUE. That's why I think this case is great. I have never seen anything like it, nor will I probably ever. Amazing job to you who made this, and nice dog :p. Killer case, I think it looks really good.

Alex

you are thinking easy as opposed to simple (design wise) as it isn't overdone with all these whirley gigs and doodads...take the design of a Lian Li case vs some gawdy Thermaltake...wouldn't you say the LL is simple?

update please! I look at this thread every day.

ehhh, if you are done. nice. if not, lets see something radical! (like no wing nutz)

Absolutely fabulous. For some reason one of the things that really jumped out at me was the accent metal piece you have on the rear exhaust fan, looks really good. Great work, I'm surprise there's no link to it on the main page yet . . . .

Back