Project: Vash (Trigun)

Zero_Distortion said:
looks good, is the gun supposed to be backwords? IE the barrel on the bottem close to the rounded end with the top being flat?
lol :D

Zero_Distortion said:
looks good, is the gun supposed to be backwords? IE the barrel on the bottem close to the rounded end with the top being flat?

Its not backwards whatsoever. If you are unfamiliar with Vash, he has a custom gun made by his brother, Knives that harbours a secret power that few understand. In other words, there is something more to the gun than its barrel. *end f@n-boy information

t_0_0_l said:
Its not backwards whatsoever. If you are unfamiliar with Vash, he has a custom gun made by his brother, Knives that harbours a secret power that few understand. In other words, there is something more to the gun than its barrel. *end f@n-boy information
LOL I didn't mean it in a negative way, I was curious because I am unfamiliar with the comic book or anime or whatever the character is based on. Thanx for the info though. Im sure that will come in handy some day......

wow.. nice mod...
I think this is one of the better.. mods out there.. i just think if you are a true modder... this is and should be something you should strive for.. jess did a great job a much props to her i know that etching was some sacrifice.. by the way .. how long did it take you to make those etches..

Yep, move went well but I'll be moving into a townhouse in April. Then after I seriously get settled the modding will begin! :D

Perhaps this is the LAST Update 5/13/05

Upgraded with HD space :D woohoo

Now it's the HTPC, Gaming, and Photoshop editing PC...basically one of everything with hard drive room to spare.
hddupgrade3ld.jpg

DVD-RW, some networking stuff.
newstuff2jl.jpg

I'm out :D

this is one of the most drawn out worklogs i've seen, next to the Doom 3 mars city one.

anyway, it's well worth it. keep kickin ass.

JessAlba452 said:
Just letting you guys know that the move went well...VERY well. ;)
Good to hear, I hope this means you'll begin work on another mod soon. ;)

JessAlba452 said:
LoL yep it's drawn out alright. Just letting you guys know that the move went well...VERY well. ;)
As in, you found a large pile of money abandoned by the previous owners?

I really like the fan grill and the power switch. I'm almost wondering why this isn't a sticky. ;)

Jess' current pump, the hydor L35 gave out. She's planning on replacing it with a more powerful pump, the Eheim 1260

At the moment she's unable to go online because of the bad pump. Not that she's online all that frequently anymore anyway.

product_image2.jpg

Hydor L35

product_image.jpg

Eheim 1260

StarWreck said:
Jess' current pump, the hydor L35 gave out. She's planning on replacing it with a more powerful pump, the Eheim 1260

At the moment she's unable to go online because of the bad pump. Not that she's online all that frequently anymore anyway.

product_image2.jpg

Hydor L35

product_image.jpg

Eheim 1260

No news that Hydors gives up, my L20 started to rattle and stuff after only a week of use... Replaced it with the Laing D5 pump... It's damn silent.

Edit: I was thinking about an Eheim myself, I know they are silent and very good aswell. Wanted to try the Laing since everyone seems to have them... It's 12v and variable with a small screw, kickass.

Ask her to turn the pump on and put her hand on the back, can she feel something moving inside? If so, the pump probably has a dodgy impeller (several L30's have this problem)

I wouldn't bother with the 1260, it's totally overkill! The 1250 is more than enough power.

Leeum said:
Ask her to turn the pump on and put her hand on the back, can she feel something moving inside? If so, the pump probably has a dodgy impeller (several L30's have this problem)

I wouldn't bother with the 1260, it's totally overkill! The 1250 is more than enough power.

Seems to be alot of problems with the Hydor pumps, a friends one leaked so he burned his graphics card...

Back