PROJECT : Ultimate fan grills

Bump for some excellent work! Just ordered the 80mm versions of the Evil Joker and Pentacle.
Thanks man, we appreciate your buisness and the compliments.
The pentacle you will be recieving is a new thicker mounting ring version. We are beefing up all the old 80mm designs so they are tougher and are much higher off their mounting surface. All that = cool.

what are those things scuplted out of? I need some material ideas for a case mod that I'm doing. I'm leaning toward sculpy for myself, but thought these were extremely well done with whatever it is that they are.
We used to use sculpey for the grills, but it is too brittle and they damage easily. Now I use a homemade compound that air dries and does not require heat to cure it. It is much tougher, nay indestructable. The very earliest designs like the penatcle demon grill was actually carved out of auto body filler, talk about time consuming!!!

A couple of new ones
IMG_3043.jpg

IMG_3040.jpg

Omfg those grilles are mind blowing! I just saw this thread for the first time, do you do customs and are you still selling grilles for around 20? You do amazing work.

that's funny - in russian, "Kontra" is slang for counter-revolutionary. ;) way to go, bonz!

do you do customs and are you still selling grilles for around 20? You do amazing work.
We do all kinds of customs, the Contra and yellow/black grill are both custom orders. Our regular line of fan grills are called "Ultimate Fan Grils", "Master Works Fan Grills" and "Metal Works Fan Grills".
I post most of the customs here in this thread but I do have an offical gallery/website where most of the images reside, its in my sig.

While not a traditional fan "grill" , this part is designed to fit a standard 80mm screw hole pattern. If this grill were raised say 3/4" with spacers from the surface of the case it could function just fine as a grill. It was designed and build for the Satan's Duece case as a fan grill for the rear 80mm fan holes.
Unlike any other fan grill this piece is solid with no holes, elevating it with spacers should create some really cool lighting from the led/ccfl fans around the perimeter of the grill and alloow air to move out and past the part.

IMG_3058.jpg

This is a pretty thick part, it feels like a slug of lead in your hand, i dig that.

IMG_3059.jpg

Dude, if you made a 80mm fan hole cover in the shape of the [H], I would buy it. ESPECAILLY if you used carbon fiber in it :D . Brushed aluminum would be cool too.

Dude, if you made a 80mm fan hole cover in the shape of the [H], I would buy it. ESPECAILLY if you used carbon fiber in it . Brushed aluminum would be cool too.
Dont know about carbon fiber or aluminum, but i have a sweet H grill layed out in photoshop to be made in the near future, it is 120mm though.

so i went ahead and tried the spacers and used a high tech measuring device to feel for airflow... my hand.
Seems very good with the spacers and I think it will look kickass with the grills hovering up off the case on aluminum spacers.

IMG_3060.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3063.jpg

when will the 120mm versions of the H will come out...(ps...wanna PM/email me pics of it in photo shop...??? boardsportsrule13 AT gmail DOT com)

when will the 120mm versions of the H will come out...(ps...wanna PM/email me pics of it in photo shop...??? boardsportsrule13 AT gmail DOT com)
i was not really planning on selling the H grill, just wanted to see if i could get an "H Sighting" from the HardOCP crew.

companion piece to the new legendary skull grill. this is a low profile version with a full forehead. The eyes are cut out to allow light and air through as well. This grill is 120mm.
IMG_3144.jpg

IMG_3139.jpg

IMG_3141.jpg

coke1.jpg

This is one in a set of coke themed grills for a customer. Have a Coke and a :)
Pardon the jingles, when i was a kid the soda wars were hot and heavy so my poor mind is forever etched with them, especially the Coke ads from the late 70's and through the 80's since Coke is headquartered here in Atlanta.
This one is painted freehand, no stencils, no stickers or vinyl. What you see is paint applied with 2 different brushes and colors mixed by eye to match an old coke sign.

I think they look bette without the mesh, but that's just my opinion. I assume there'll be an option to have it left off?

wow. your stuff just absoultely blows my mind! insanely wicked job!! keep up the excellent work. i will most likely be buying one or two of you grills if i ever decide to build a rig for myself. :D :cool:

Haven't seen your work in a while, but glad to see you are keeping up the awesome work.

I was also very happy to see that SVC now sells your grilles (I think they started a few months ago, and Xoxide started before them).

All of your work is excellent (the relief on that skull is simply amazing). I personally like the sword.

Oh yeaa!! Bonz created them almost exactly how I designed them. The grill without the mesh installed looks good, but it doesnt look like the coke logo as much as the second one. Im happy :)

I think if he was gonna sell them he would need permission from coca-cola to mass produce something like that. But obviously he wouldn't want to go through all that trouble.

I can't wait to see the other 2 grills coming.

The Fan Grate
Titanium
IMG_3415.jpg

Ruby
IMG_3417.jpg

Aluminum
IMG_3418.jpg

Carbon
IMG_3421.jpg

The Omega Tribal
Titanium
IMG_3429.jpg

Pearl Blue
IMG_3428.jpg

Ruby
IMG_3430.jpg

Pearl Green
IMG_3426.jpg

Ivory
IMG_3427.jpg

Pearl Yellow
IMG_3431.jpg

The Sickle Saw
Titanium
IMG_3425.jpg

Aluminum
IMG_3423.jpg

Gold
IMG_3422.jpg

Copper
IMG_3424.jpg

Your fan grills are so nipple. I'm not going to say you should, but have you ever seen Donnie Darko? If you have, maybe you could consider making a fan grill after the giant 6 foot bunny? [nipple=awesome]

Bonz,
W0W, all I can say is W0W.
You work is amazing!
I plan on modding my CM Stacker in a few weeks and I am gonna need at least 6 customer grills.
I was going to make them my self, but forget that!
I will be be buying from you for sure!
AWESOME WORK!

thanks for the compliments guys.
Here is another, this is painted 120mm aluminum.
Most of the grill is handpainted although, I had to air brush the background to get the blue/purple fade to match the image provided by the customer.
IMG_3433.jpg

Back