PROJECT : Ultimate fan grills

bonzanego

Gawd
In progress

IMG_1961.jpg

Bonz I will get into contact with you soon so I can get a grill for my Shuttle in progress...

Lucky you mustta :)

Fallout was a kickass series, I hope they dont eff up the 3rd one :)

Wow, I just scrolled through the pages, and all these grills look better then any word can say. They are just amazing, good work.

Very nice work. Are you willing to do custom grills for a price?

Fallout was Teh haxx0r... that grill is awesome. And for those of you that dont know... FALLOUT 3 WAS CANCELED! =(

Fallout 2 was one of my favourite games ever created. Its great.

They cancelled it? Ah damn :(

Fallout2 was such a kickass game...

All well.

MGDMN: visit his site he does it there.

Originally posted by MechWarrior
They cancelled it? Ah damn :(

Fallout2 was such a kickass game...

All well.

MGDMN: visit his site he does it there.

Ok, I will. Thank you.

new parts below:
A 92mm version of the original skull grill, lots of people asked for it and here it is.
IMG_2144.jpg

These are custom made for an Adrenaline Vault PC article thats coming up on thier web site.
IMG_2141.jpg

Those are simply amazing. Every one blows all the other grills I've seen out of the water.

kind words everyone, thanks so much.
sculpt in progress, we are giving 2 of these away in a contest.

this is the original drawing used as reference for the sculpture
IMGzzz.jpg

this is the sculpted piece in rough form about 30% done, at this stage I am just trying to get things the right height like the nose and cheek bones.
IMG_2147.jpg

hey bonz this is a weird question but you wouldnt happen to have the mail address bonzanego AT yahoo DOt com would ya?

oh and how much would you want for 2 of the fallout grills? both me and my friend are VERY interested...

hey bonz this is a weird question but you wouldnt happen to have the mail address bonzanego AT yahoo DOt com would ya?
yes i do have it

As for replicating the Fallout grill in 120mm they are 23$ each shipped.

Originally posted by bonzanego
yes i do have it

As for replicating the Fallout grill in 120mm they are 23$ each shipped.

well do you have my email address on the account? because I definatly got one of the new viruses in my inbox from your yahoo account, or at least saying it came from your account...

Originally posted by kronchev
well do you have my email address on the account? because I definatly got one of the new viruses in my inbox from your yahoo account, or at least saying it came from your account...

1) its highly unlikely that Yahoo has been infected with a virus. B) Viruses take random names out of people address book and put it in the "From" line so that it is not traceable back to the infected user. ) Fourth, Sweet fan grills.

Originally posted by Muttsta
don't take my idea :(

Yeah get one of the dudes in the powerarmor with teh miniguns :D That would look BADASS painted and sculpted... omg I can see it now... Holy hell...

The little fallout guy (the one with the thumb up) pointing the tiny gun and blowing someone up.... or with the giant BFG looking weapon. I love that game so much! =D

Keep up the good work, you got some major talent. Do you take custom requests?

Do you take custom requests?
yes, one offs are usually made from aluminum or acrylic, not sculpted. Custom paint colors can be requested on the pre-made, resin sculpted pieces.

Originally posted by ominslash
is there anyway you could carve one of these?

[]http://www.theforumisdown.com/uploadfiles/1203/heartagram.gif[/G]

HIM!

DO IT ILL BUY 3

Originally posted by Little Grabbi
FAllout!

I actually have one very similar to this, but its not solid (only the lines are in meal, the rest is holes).

where da fuck you get it and whose dick do I have to suck for one

i mean...where can I buy one?

Very nice fan grill. How about hooking a fellow [H] member up! mass produce! hehe.

just don't make it the same as my grill
do something slightly different
I personally hate it when people directly copy an idea I had

92mm/80mm master complete, a set f 2 of these are the March contest prize for my site.
Molding and painting the first samples for photography today.

The design is a bit muddled wihout paint, but just like the joker before it, paint will bring it to life. The mounting ring has an inside beveled edge and decorative mounting tabs.
IMG_2154.jpg

And a little sunlight on things.
IMG_2157.jpg

Originally posted by bonzanego
IMG_2157.jpg

Oh shit his eyes even follow you! :eek:
Infreakincredible dude.

I would love to see a dragon with scales (that would be sweet) - maybe a "[H]" fan?
Anything DOOM ]|[ is going to go.

That looks so kick ass man. lol damn. And they keep getting better and better. That Joker was wicked....:eek:
How about tribal flames flowing up either side of the frame?

Just throwin out some ideas I would like. ;)

Back