PROJECT : Ultimate fan grills

The main rig has a 9800XT in it, the second rig (one with the devil grill + red fan) shown in the 2nd pic is a PNY 5900

i just got mine in the mail... need someone to just send me their camera so that i can take pics...lol...;)

anyways. it looks sweet.

-run

new 120mm part
IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg
progress on Terror's (from gruntville.com) project Lust grill. Here she is 85% done. The face, hair, hand and t-shirt still need detailing. I am also adding a flak cannon strapped to her back with a shoulder strap. she should be finished tonight sometime.

thanks guys for the kind words.
here is the master mounted and complete alongside is the first copy preped for painting.
IMG_2339.jpg

Man, that's a little detailed there.

Whoda thunk... X-Rated fan grills.

Good job tho!

There is some really cool stuff here. I just want to knwo where everyone learned to do all this cool stuff?

Damn, those things are simply awesome... guess i know where to come for my next mod

So bonz, what's that black spot on her undies? She on the rag? :D heheehh

She is a good girl.
The first variant that will be for sale at Bonzai-mods, I am also doing one with red stockings.
IMG_2369.jpg

A penguin, yeah I know too cute.
IMG_2383zzz.jpg

full size image is HERE

Here is the new blue/green variant of the 120mm Tribamental Flame grill.
IMG_2385zzz.jpg

full size image is HERE

DANG!!! THAT IS SICK!!! Do you put grills on hold, or are you able to produce mass quantities of them, because I really want one or a few of those 120mm Tribamental Flames Variant #1's, and I have the cash and all, but my dad is not here right now, and he is the one to do the credit card thing and all...

oh shit!!!!!!!!!! hey are u able to make the West coast choppers logo? with the name on it, if so i would really want one.

Here are some crappy pics of the doom3 grill, i will post some better ones tomorrow when the sun comes up. The Mechwarrior and predator grills will be pictured next.
IMG_2399zzz.jpg

full size image is HERE

here is the daytime pics of the doom grill:
You can see the top is just a touch blue, thats how it appears on the printed logo as well, very subtle but nice looking i think.
IMG_2404zzz.jpg

full size is HERE

I might do HL2 as well, dont know yet, I made this one to show off at quakecon and score some brownie points with id.

ALL I CAN SAY IS DAM!!!!!!!

i was also just wondering how you mad all of your grills??? do you use a lazer for some? Do you hand Drill all of them? or what?

you are one talented perosn! That is all i can say :D

Back