.:: ~ PROJECT: BLU ~ ::. pics, pics, pics

wood said:
Sounds pretty cool. But don't fool yourself: I know several scientists who are simultaneously fantastic fry cooks :p :D

hahaha, you just made me laugh out loud in a library.

Most enthusiastically, I also agree. Unreal! And here I am trying to figure out water cooling's nuances. I don't think I've seen an algorithm since college.....

Bendill said:
You, my good sir, are truly...

[H]ard

Aww, thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me...except perhaps, "i like your pants". that was awuful nice too.

em00guy said:
I'ts gonna be a while till the next update whilst I build the fan controller so I thought I'd post a teaser. My brother created this concept, upon seeing it I messed myself and I hope you will all meet with the same misfortune.

project_blue_concept.jpg

Makes me think of the new Tribes: Vengeance jetpacks ;)

ed-209?

if this thing comes out looking like the concept, it'll be pretty f-in pimp

dude, i cant even begin to tell you how awesoem ur masterpeice will turn out to be. absolutely AMAZING. good luck, but from the pics ive seen, u dont need it. the GOD like skill is there already. i'll be looking forward to its completion

I can't believe how hardcore this is turning out to be. Congrats and keep up the good work, I'm waiting to see how this turns out.

apHytHiaTe said:
Didn't he tell us something about what to think if he didnt post in a long time....

alive and well...sort of. Class has been whippin' my ass. I've been working on a very cool window mod for a fighter jet flip switch. I'm taking a fighter jet flip switch, adding a blue led to the top of the toggle and putting a winow on the lid. Im aware this is a peculiar mod but after all this technobable i thought you guys could use some eyecandy.

awww man i really wanted to see this one. it's been one of the best project logs i have ever participated in.

Maybe he's got a lot to do, he mentioned that school was tough. We should cut him some slack, real life is there too :p

em00guy,

Wonderful job on this tough mod, i myself visualized and started something on the same level years ago to what you have done however with more then a few differences which i will list another time. I can however say this though - it could involve either a s4880 or a 3500+ amd xp mobo... Btw where did you find the blowers which you purchased at, and how much did they run? Hope to hear more about your mod so i can see if mine is far off or kind of the same as yours.

If anyone knows where to pic up blowers similar to the ones em00guy used pm me or e-mail me.

so you're putting 2 blowers against each other? ......are you ducting them? That concept pic looks nice but if you don't do any interior ducting, it's kinda pointless.

I popped into some of the other forums the em00guy visted. He's pretty much dropped of the face of the earth since november, no forum visits, he's stopped folding and his email is no longer active...... a mystery.

TurboGLH said:
I popped into some of the other forums the em00guy visted. He's pretty much dropped of the face of the earth since november, no forum visits, he's stopped folding and his email is no longer active...... a mystery.
:eek: They got him! :eek:

He must've gotten sucked into one of his blowers. Ground em00guy anybody? Maybe we can make spaghetti to go with it.

Maybe the cat killed him! Or he got sucked into that blower! Or electrocuted himself! Someone File a missing person report!

he's doing it on purpose.

and for that reason, he is brilliant.

besides all that, I NEED MORE PICS! NOW!

Whats all this noise about?? the case never even got past the concept stage:rolleyes:

so i guess the project is dead or on hold due to some unforseen circumstances??

Mr.B said:
Whats all this noise about?? the case never even got past the concept stage:rolleyes:

This case was took excess to a all new level, and that my friend is good.

I keep coming back, and I thought it just might be school, but this is a little long between posts. Weird.... Maybe he DID electrocute himself, GlobalFear...... :eek:

TurboGLH said:
This case was took excess to a all new level, and that my friend is good.

I could sketch u up a case on autocad that looked like my Ass firing missles out of it, that doesnt mean it would be half as cool as the idea.

Sketches talk, modding walks. :rolleyes:

Back