Prey (2017)

I played for about an hour and it did not hold my interest.But I keep reading about how great it is
Then again i've read the same thing about the dishonored series and I played nearly all of the first one and thought it was quite mediocre. I loved the original thief games as well as the first dues ex and system shot two but did not think that dishonoured compared to those. Though maybe that's just because I played those games so long ago.
It takes a while to really get into it. You're still underpowered and sneaking around in the first hour. The game really didn't grab me until around 3-4 hours in.
 
It takes a while to really get into it. You're still underpowered and sneaking around in the first hour. The game really didn't grab me until around 3-4 hours in.
That was actually my favorite part of the game. Those initial few hours where there is complete mystery and fear of everything.

It’s a really solid game, and I’m glad we got it. The moon crash DLC is also really cool.
 
I played for about an hour and it did not hold my interest.But I keep reading about how great it is
Then again i've read the same thing about the dishonored series and I played nearly all of the first one and thought it was quite mediocre. I loved the original thief games as well as the first dues ex and system shot two but did not think that dishonoured compared to those. Though maybe that's just because I played those games so long ago.

I've played this game 4 times.
The first time I got about 2hrs in and said fuck it.
Second time I made it about 5hrs in and said fuck it.

I then read somewhere online that it takes about 10hrs or when you get your helmet for it to really start taking off.
So I stuck with it and bam!, shit started getting good and worth my time.

Since then I've beaten the game twice and will probably play it again one day.

I think the Dishonored series (I've beaten all of them) are much better games once you get use to them.

The last 2 Dues Ex games, DX:HR and DX:MD are well worth the time sink full stop.
 
I've played this game 4 times.
The first time I got about 2hrs in and said fuck it.
Second time I made it about 5hrs in and said fuck it.

I then read somewhere online that it takes about 10hrs or when you get your helmet for it to really start taking off.
So I stuck with it and bam!, shit started getting good and worth my time.

Since then I've beaten the game twice and will probably play it again one day.

I think the Dishonored series (I've beaten all of them) are much better games once you get use to them.

The last 2 Dues Ex games, DX:HR and DX:MD are well worth the time sink full stop.
Thanks I'll give it another shot

Yes I also enjoyed the recent DX games
 
I've been meaning to give it another play through, now that my rig could run it at 4k. Man, time flies, I think I played it first time on my evga 1080.
 
I should go back and do a Typhon run. I played it clean my first (and only) playthrough.
 
Back
Top