Post Your Workstations 2014

IMAG0450.jpg

As completely ridiculous as that looks, I'm actually really jealous. Nice!

Looks like the bar might hit your little shelf by the window though :eek:

my pre-PCS move set-up. Everything will be changing here in the next couple of weeks as I will be relocating from Germany to Korea. So for now here it is:

I don't suppose you could resize your pics, please? They're rather large.

Wow, very clean. Curious who makes (what looks to be) that little weather station thingy you have on the desk with the binder/folders? Would be great to add something like that to my office.

I am a clean freak kind of but also a bit of a pack rat... I love the simplicity of a very clean setup - but I also like to decorate a lot. anyways.. that being said, that is one tidy room! I can almost picture Jack Bauer falling from a vent in the ceiling suspended by cables trying to get a zip disk into your PC. Won't he be disappointed. ;)

As completely ridiculous as that looks, I'm actually really jealous. Nice!

Looks like the bar might hit your little shelf by the window though :eek:

Haha, its an optical illusion, there is more room than you might think!

Here are my work workstations.

This is my server room/workbench/spare parts/hangout area.
workstation01.jpg

workstation02.jpg

workstation03.jpg

This is my cubby hole of an office.
workstation04.jpg

@thefordmccord

What are those 4 red tray open air systems doing?

Those are my miners/folders. They are pretty much sitting there doing nothing now. I need to tear them down and sell the parts.

Last edited:
Up through the wall and out of the attic. It's more secure and looks far better than piping out of the window.

That's not a good idea if you're piping that damp hot air into your attic, you're just begging for mold issues...

^ Would be more [H] if you used an old server rack for a power rack. Might need to mod it a bit. :D

My humble computing setup:

photo.jpg

- Homebrew PC with 21" Monitor.
- Razer Deathadder / Logitech K120? keyboard
- Logitech X-230 speakers (i think) - These have lasted me about 7 years :)
- Sony PS3 Wireless Headset (used with PC)
- 13" MacBook Pro - laptop from work
- iPad Mini
- Xbox One controller (system/TV is to the left of the picture)

Last edited:
So looks like I'm not leaving Germany after all. So setup will begin to change now. Just ordered the Freedom Arm and will be ordering the LG 34UM95 here in the coming weeks. Then when all the Asus ROG Swift hype dies down I'll be grabbing one of those as well. Pictures as soon as everything starts to arrive.

Back