Post Your Workstations 2014

Happy New Years everyone! May this years thread be filled with many of awesome workstations ;)

As always, keep the image's to a reasonable size, and please no quoting mass amounts of images. Keep your image links alive for others to see!

Not much has changed on mine this year. Mostly just hardware upgrades, but here you go anyway! some new items of mine is the Asus 24in 144hz driven by my new R9 290 + my older Vizio Razr LED TV connected to my Roku and Chromecast.

IMG_0150-1.jpg

IMG_0162-1.jpg

IMG_0155-1.jpg

We just moved and are still getting settled in. I will post more when everything is settled.
Due to lack of space I had to go to a small 3' wide cart. I also had to change the eyefinity setup to vertical from horizontal.

desk1.jpg

desk2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reserved this spot 7 months ago... just to post it now. Better late than never I suppose:

qFh6EPK.png

Last edited:
Still have a lot of work to do. My apartment is a mess. Sorry for the blur!

NV5AjCLl.jpg

Last edited:
main PC desk........

build/tweak station table......

Last edited:
I'll working on getting some more 'up-to-date' ones. Much has changed since we bought our first house!

paxkOgul.jpg

6fiOjK2l.jpg

DnYanM8l.jpg

CSfQi5wl.jpg

My primary and secondary PC. I upgraded the monitor to a 27", but next to the case, it looks pretty small.

u4qc.jpg

My work bench and Esxi server

y0t3.jpg

Last edited:
Finally finished sleeving my system! (still need to order a cable from Antec and sleeve it for the third videocard though)

My fingers hurt...

8ecDR3ul.jpg

7RzLvnfl.jpg

ZlVX88ml.jpg

some nice setups getting this thread off to a good start... I'll toss some in here soon.

My crappy setup. sorry about the image quality, I took them with a potato. I built the desk from scratch.

cs6aDHh.jpg

IwG08sV.jpg

7BWZeTT.jpg

My crappy setup. sorry about the image quality, I took them with a potato. I built the desk from scratch.
7BWZeTT.jpg

Nothing crappy at all about this setup. I like the diy desk. Just need a bigger amp for the guitar. Where's the Marshall half stack?

My battle station for the next 2-3 months, before I move down to Florida xD

ZdZMw6Zl.jpg

GES6QbAl.jpg

nUWDVWRl.jpg

BEl1xLal.jpg

^^ None of that stuff is actually hooked up, yet. Impending move, and that jazz >_<

3Iyh3aKl.jpg

^^ is my D525 router running IPFire, plus my switch and patch panel. The system below it is my 22TB unRAID server.

Nice. Cintiq? I'm tempted to try out Monoprice's Cintiq alternative but I don't really have space for it.

Back